Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
WTF are people thinking putting Ruiz vs Arreola on PPV? That shit ain't going to make no money.

Andy Ruiz-Chris Arreola Heavyweight Clash Set For April 24
Andy Ruiz and Chris Arreola finally have a date for their long-discussed showdown.

The intriguing clash of California-based heavyweights will take place April 24 on Fox Sports Pay-Per-View from a location to be determined, multiple sources informed BoxingScene.com.

Now you're making up stuff.....Ward has never called out Canelo.

Yes, Canelo did fight Amir and guess who was helping Amir in camp - Andre Ward. Amir was coached by Ward's trainer Virgil Hunter back then and Ward was one of the few people who believed Amir had a good chance to win but Ward himself has never called out Canelo.

Moving up to LHW was a natural thing, easier to make the weight. He fought at LHW in the amateurs so he was comfortable at that weight class.
I can only speak on what I remember, and I definitely remember Ward wanting the Canelo fight and never getting it..

S.O.G been training and if he come out of retirement there’s no reason for him and Canelo not to fight after he has a couple tune-up fights..

Lol, they saying bud only option is porter at this point, and he don't wanna fight Porter. The other names are laughable

Adams is an okay fighter. I wanna see more from dude. I think he from Cali ain't he??

I forgot which one of them twins he fought, but they ain't no joke either. Hope the best for dude.

Mikey Garcia stated a few days ago that a fight with Pac is pretty much is done....... he said minor details need to be ironed out...... he said expect a announcement within the next couple of days....... if you can check out KQKC boxing network on youtube. OG gives a raw perspective on boxing on a daily basis

Lol, they saying bud only option is porter at this point, and he don't wanna fight Porter. The other names are laughable
A Porter fight would be great for Bud..... easily would be his toughest fight to date........ but Bud & Bob Arum lowball offer to Porter is disrespectful....... A 2 time world champion@147 should be offered way more than 1 million imo.

I really wanna buy chairs Clarissa fight tonight.... For history.

But I'm gonna expect greatness for $30 ?

Back