Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

If your SO tells you they do not want to have sex, and you try to put your dick in her mouth after she falls asleep, that is assault. This shouldn't have to be explained to grown ass men.

I feel sorry for the women out here. It's gotta be rough. Some of these cats are damn near Neanderthals.

These niggas slow on purpose

So she went to bed w him, said she didnt wanna fuck, but woke up w a dick in her face?

If thats all that happen... assuming they was dating... is that actually assault? Or jus an embarrassing story?

I'm thinking that he's probably done this numerous times to her before............but this was the only time she had a problem with it because she was either too tired or for whatever reason just didn't feel like doing anything.

Only thing that makes sense to me, because I can't see him doing that if he wasn't familiar enough with her to feel comfortable doing it.

I think Jaguar has some real points if all true but this Common shit is kinda a non issue imo

They were dating in a relationship

While kinda creepy it's some shit a nigga might do to his girl hoping she wakes up and gets freaky.

While I didn't specifically tell her I wasn't in the mood the night before, I done woke up with my girl blowing me.Was I assualted?

Niggas really trying to be dense to the idea that establishing what you are and arent comfortable with doing is an actual thing people discuss when dating/in relationships. If your lady dont wanna be woken up with your dick in her face, expresses that to you and you do it anyway then yeah you're openly violating something she said not to do. If she said she's ok with it then it's not a violation. It's that simple. Jumping through hoops to try and excuse away possible sexual assault just makes you look dumb.

Niggas really trying to be dense to the idea that establishing what you are and arent comfortable with doing is an actual thing people discuss when dating/in relationships. If your lady dont wanna be woken up with your dick in her face, expresses that to you and you do it anyway then yeah you're openly violating something she said not to do. If she said she's ok with it then it's not a violation. It's that simple. Jumping through hoops to try and excuse away possible sexual assault just makes you look dumb.
She didn't specifically say he couldn't get freaky the next morning she was just tired the night before.

I think calling a nigga doing this to his girl assault is a reach.

And from how it sounds she was still dating him after that and beefing with Badu over him.

It's not like I'm looking at him like a rapist or some predator

She didn't specifically say he couldn't get freaky the next morning she was just tired the night before.

I think calling a nigga doing this to his girl assault is a reach.

And from how it sounds she was still dating him after that and beefing with Badu over him.

It's not like I'm looking at him like a rapist or some predator

Let it go fam.

EVERYTHING requires permission regardless

I knew shorty was lying when she said my baby Badu was jealous of her.

Why would Badu be jealous of you unless you and Common were together? And if you were, then waking you up to sausage and eggs should be a normal thing.

@Mister explain the nosign.

I've already explained it in this thread and it shouldn't have to be explained. If a woman makes it clear that she doesn't want sex, and you wait until she's sleep and try to feed her dick, that is assault. No matter how anyone in this thread feels about it.

Back