Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

Asking twice ain’t rape.

how is y’all making that connection

You have moved the goal posts on this so many times from your initial statement in the other thread it's crazy. Nobody once has said any of the bullshit you've tried to make it into about asking everytime you wanna touch your spouse yet you keep willfully ignoring being told that repeatedly. Your initial argument was a husband cant assault his wife which is false. It's the simple. All these other hoops you're trying to jump through is just making you say even more wild shit and digging the hole deeper.

You have moved the goal posts on this so many times from your initial statement in the other thread it's crazy. Nobody once has said any of the bullshit you've tried to make it into about asking everytime you wanna touch your spouse yet you keep willfully ignoring being told that repeatedly. Your initial argument was a husband cant assault his wife which is false. It's the simple. All these other hoops you're trying to jump through is just making you say even more wild shit and digging the hole deeper.

I didnt move shit

Digging the hole deeper? What the fuck you even talking bout bruh. You think you matter for me to care about “digging the hole deeper” shit

You ain’t nobody bruh.

Matter of fact. Don’t even quote me no more.

I don’t even know why I responded to you. I made an mistake and responded to somebody else that I don’t fuck with so you added to the list now too.

Niggas thinking their important train of thought is always right.

FOH

I'm pretty sure that the mofos in here that ask their wives for sex and don't try to persuade their girl after saying no are the ones that have obligatory sex lol.

In any healthy relationship u know gottdamn well when she isn't in the mood she simply isn't in the mood, doesn't mean you quit trying sometimes in a goofy or whatever loveable way which goes both ways mind you, been a shitload of times I wasn't in the mood and she tried to get her way with some hilarious moves.

If Yall don't have that kind of flexibility in your relationship than there is a significant chance Yall aren't in that great of a relationship to begin with because the last thing you have on your mind when initiating or declining sex is the possibility of rape lol.

How did Yall fuckboys - yeah I'm really going in - even reached that point in your relationship when Yall went from fucking everytime you were together - and sometimes being relieved she finally had her period lol - to literally asking for it?

Hate say it but you're probably sharing that girl lol.

Why is she doing all this now? Isn't she apart of the problem for now say(ng anything all this time?

Back