Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Vlade aint fuck up yet

tumblr_n50fy9CwQS1r33r0fo1_400.gif

L22l_3DZ_original.gif

Niggas been trying to get rid of mclemore for years, finally do it, then bring him RIGHT back lol

Grizz Def making the playoffs

Bulls gonna acquire pat beverley since they make sure if you from Chicago you gonna play for the bulls

Rose
Wade
Jabari
Looking at okafor

Damn AD might be next after another playoff less season

Im saying, I’m not going to try and predict the future.

Some have said Kawhi doesn’t want to play with Lebron. We don’t know how the Lakers will gel or perform next year. Maybe Bron and Magic would rather a few savvy vets and/ or valuable young pieces than Kawhi. Maybe the Raps somehow find themselves in a better situation to compete than the Clippers... we don’t know.

What I do know is this trade would put the Raps in better position than they were before it. They aren’t going to get anything better for what they have. Complementary pieces and draft picks are a dime a dozen. HOF talent doesn’t come around often to a franchise like Toronto.

Actually we do know, we do know Lowry and Ibaka’s production will be dropping off year by year, we do know Valacuinnas is a B- center, we do know Derozan will be gone along with some assortment of assets, and we do know Kawhi’s mentality isn’t where is the best place to play that gives me a chance to win or he’d stay with the Spurs, that deal moves the needle slightly but I’d still have them 3rd in the east, if they found a way to make it happen without giving up Derozan then we can talk about them coming out the east

Your answering a question I didn’t ask.

I didn’t ask if they were coming out of the East this year. I asked if they would be in a better position to compete (in the short term and into the future), than the Clippers would be. (his next viable option according to his camp)

Contrary to unpopular belief, you don’t know the short term or long term strategies for either franchise, and you don’t know how well a Kawahi led Raptors team would perform.

Last edited:
Back