Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Mid90s was dope.

Lookin forward to Jonah Hill's future projects.

#3 of the year for me. 4/5

I dug it too. Jus 1 issue...

i felt there shoulda been a bigger consequence for the drunk driving shit. I think one of them shoulda died, to really feel the weight of the situation. Maybe 4th grade or ray.

I dug it too. Jus 1 issue...

i felt there shoulda been a bigger consequence for the drunk driving shit. I think one of them shoulda died, to really feel the weight of the situation. Maybe 4th grade or ray.
for sure. I thought FuckShit was a gonner.

The close up shot on 4thGrade's face just before the crash was a great shot. Spooky perspective.

Just finished intermittently over a month today Homecoming on Amazon...

I really didn't know what to make of it... Another yarn on military vets and PTSD and them confined to a cuckoo facility in Florida(?) I liked the feel of it and the actors did theirs... Stephan James is a decent actor... He's featured in If Beale Street Could Talk

Julia Roberts stepped out of her comfort zone of rom coms into a darker theme... She produced as well

Overall 3/5
I just finished this too and idk how I felt about it. It was just ok to me?

I actually liked this lol
Did I give up on it too soon loll? I didn't make it past when she stripped naked in the classroom and opened her legs. Dude couldn't get hard, got mad and stormed away.

I was like... K
giphy.gif
I've had enough of this crap.

Did I give up on it too soon loll? I didn't make it past when she stripped naked in the classroom and opened her legs. Dude couldn't get hard, got mad and stormed away.

I was like... K
giphy.gif
I've had enough of this crap.
Yea it gets better as it goes on. It's not like movie of the year or anything but I was entertained.

I saw it in the theater tho so it might hit differently if you're watching it at home for the first time
tenor.gif

"wheelman"

netflix original

had a spark...but this was butt by the middle of the movie, but i had to see how it ended

I can suspend my disbelief with the best of em but there were too many eye roll moments in this shit. No wonder Netflix didnt put the money behind this like they did Bird Box

The Oath with Ike Barinholtz and Tiffany Haddish. lol solid premise. I could really see something like this happening irl. I fux with Ike and his bro. Both are funny af. Decent laughs, kinda lingers at the end. Worth the watch tho

Just finished intermittently over a month today Homecoming on Amazon...

I really didn't know what to make of it... Another yarn on military vets and PTSD and them confined to a cuckoo facility in Florida(?) I liked the feel of it and the actors did theirs... Stephan James is a decent actor... He's featured in If Beale Street Could Talk

Julia Roberts stepped out of her comfort zone of rom coms into a darker theme... She produced as well

Overall 3/5

Were you trying not to give plot points and spoilers or were you not paying attention watching?

Were you trying not to give plot points and spoilers or were you not paying attention watching?

It's been on Amazon since October last year I reckon?

Eh I'd say... Its a common story line .. Think The Manchurian Candidate (the remake with Denzel) but not as violent

I particularly liked the acting and the feel of it... Dark and spooky with the camera movements

man, its a slow day at work

trying to watch some movies

im watching Predator that came out last year

bully scene:

kid 1: I'm hungry for some ass burger
kid 2: yea, some good ol fashioned ass burger

hell nah.gif

edit: just finished

0/5

movie was butt

Last edited:
images

HOLD THE DARK

( i didnt get it like at all..i usually get it but...) and i wont watch it again someone fill me in.. I like jeffery Wright as an actor but i was like

Just watched this shit a couple days ago..

Thought I was about to see a movie like Wind River... But nothing made sense in this movie.. I kept thinking the plot would pick up, but it never did...1/10

Watched hereditary this weekend yo wtf 10/10
Can you please explain how you came up with this rating? How am I not seeing what others saw in that movie? Shit was boring af to me. I understand it's the whole psychological scary type shit but that movie was so goddamn slow. It started to get good, but then 2 mins later it was over lmao

Back