Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol bro it came up in conversation briefly with no emphasis on it and that was it and you up in arms

relaxxxxx
Why do you perceive me to be up in arms?

Like I'm legit confused.

I'm not trying to drag this out over 10 pages which is why I said what I just said.

TF??

Why do you perceive me to be up in arms?

Like I'm legit confused.

I'm not trying to drag this out over 10 pages which is why I said what I just said.

TF??
lol because it bothered you enough to incite this conversation

but fine, semantics…

Relax B is my point summed up

I'm tempering my expectations and I don't expect Kang to show up in the last 3 episodes but the utterance of his name would suffice. Even when they show recaps from the previous episode before the episode begins, they really focus on that Time-Keeper in the middle.

When Mobius finds out that the TVA isn't the organization he thinks it is
Would he actually believe Loki though? Loki just fled on his last chance. TVA probably going to kill/reset on site now

Unless they can make them all remember that they were variants and had lives before it all I don't see them believing Loki

I'm tempering my expectations and I don't expect Kang to show up in the last 3 episodes but the utterance of his name would suffice. Even when they show recaps from the previous episode before the episode begins, they really focus on that Time-Keeper in the middle.

marvel is known for the okee doke but I really think there’s a reason they want us to see that middle time keeper. He could be one of the many iterations of Kang. I think Kang might be pullin all the strings to cause another multiversal war. And their droppin very light hints the same way they teased Thanos all those years

This may be thinking too deep but what if Loki is running a scam on her the same way she ran a scam on the TVA agent? Maybe he never broke that pad and he just made it look broke to get info out of her? Maybe he can leave at any time and nobody has to save them because he's lying to her.

I kinda thought the same thing.

Like he is trying to find out her plan by befriending her and once they get to the time keepers he is going to betray her because well................

That's what he does. Lol

How long can Loki keep up a projection of himself and is there a distance limit? I keep going back to when he "dried himself off using magic" and thinking he actually produced a double in the that moment.

They could've just left it open to interpretation.

Like he could've just said he had someone and kept it moving. There was no need to classify his sexual preference unless you subscribe to the idea that since this is based on Viking mythos then all of them are involved in some form of gay behavior
Fixed

But it’s not detrimental to the story

you can’t say this adds nothing to the story when it expands the character

you also would have to say every line uttered has to add to the story

also also you’re saying what the showrunners coulda left open to interpretation. Who are you to say that if you’re not working on the show? It’s your preference for them to leave it open but if they didn’t want to then…
Also are we gonna have entire posts dedicated to Loki’s sexuality when it was like 3 lines the entire ep?

Of course!!

View attachment 568754
Just say you don’t want sexuality in your marvel
3 posts back to back defending homosexuality.

I thought you were Hellczar for a second.

Loki being bi is way more tame than his actual Norse mythological counterpart. He turned into a horse and got fucked by another horse and had Odin steed.

Nah, man. The god of mischief was always a heterosexual male until now.

Back