Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don’t think this movie deserved the negative reviews it got at all

i enjoyed it, it was different, it was more visceral and when action was happening I throughly enjoyed how they did it…

Quick question what happened with kingo after Ikaris left them on the ship? He just popped up packing bags towards the end and I was like oh shit that’s right he wasn’t even there during the final battle

Flashbackposition was a bit ehh but I mean it drove home how many different civilizations they were responsible for so I didn’t hate it

phastos was funny to me because there was a poster on here that said if he was immortal he would probably turn to guys eventually out of boredom

enjoyed the humor and I’m so glad I saw this movie finally outside of ikaris fighting that deviant on the beach

I don’t think this movie deserved the negative reviews it got at all

i enjoyed it, it was different, it was more visceral and when action was happening I throughly enjoyed how they did it…

Quick question what happened with kingo after Ikaris left them on the ship? He just popped up packing bags towards the end and I was like oh shit that’s right he wasn’t even there during the final battle

Kingo said that even though he agreed with Ikaris, he didn’t want to fight against his homies either so he bounced. Him and his valet prolly went back to shooting the movie

Kingo said that even though he agreed with Ikaris, he didn’t want to fight against his homies either so he bounced. Him and his valet prolly went back to shooting the movie
Ahhh I thought he said he agreed with ikaris and he didn’t want to fight him because he knew he was the strongest

That’s wack though it would’ve been nice to see kingo shoot some shit again

liked what he did in the Amazon

This was decent. Dragged in some spots but I still enjoyed the film.

I'm confused though... if Eternals are robots or synthetic beings or whatever.. does that mean Thanos was a robot too? I saw a couple pages back the director saying Eternals couldnt be snapped... but Thanos got snapped away and turned to dust.

I liked how they did Arishem... got me looking forward to however they will introduce Galactus.

6.5 is on point. it couldve been better. my main problem was the deviants. they couldve fleshed them out more by making some of them sentient beings without having to kill an eternal when one of them gained sentience he was killed off soon after. also the eternals were nerfed. sersi was supposed to be way more powerful than that and should've been able to use her transmutation powers on organic beings as well as unliving objects. they nerfed gilgamesh he was supposed to be in thor's strenght class. i wish he did more than just punch monsters etc. also they killed him i hated that.

6.5 is on point. it couldve been better. my main problem was the deviants. they couldve fleshed them out more by making some of them sentient beings without having to kill an eternal when one of them gained sentience he was killed off soon after. also the eternals were nerfed. sersi was supposed to be way more powerful than that and should've been able to use her transmutation powers on organic beings as well as unliving objects. they nerfed gilgamesh he was supposed to be in thor's strenght class. i wish he did more than just punch monsters etc. also they killed him i hated that.

Gilgamesh and Thor went toe-to-toe a long ass time ago. Duke took full force hits from Mjolnir and claimed he held the weight of the entire planet on his shoulders like Atlas.

Flashbackposition was a bit ehh but I mean it drove home how many different civilizations they were responsible for so I didn’t hate it

phastos was funny to me because there was a poster on here that said if he was immortal he would probably turn to guys eventually out of boredom

enjoyed the humor and I’m so glad I saw this movie finally outside of ikaris fighting that deviant on the beach
Huh?

This was a dope movie. The characters I know nothing about. But I'm vested cause I know it plays a bigger role in the mcu. I'll watch it again though

Back