Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wish they stuck with the original origin

EOR1EIWUYAAkwKf.jpg

The celetials came to earth and does up the evolution of ape men and enhanced their genetic code. One group became eternals the other group became deviants and they allowed all the other man apes to evolve naturally but go ing them a gene for suoer human ability and from thus group came humans. That would've been the perfect set up for super humans, mutants and Atlanta and. in the mcu. EOR1EIaU8AAdswh (1).jpg

EOR1EIXUwAAcTWx.jpg

Last edited:
Phastos, Makkari, Thena and Gilgamesh were my favorites out of the Eternals. Phastos's power has so much potential.

Now that I've seen the movie, it's hilarious that Angelina thought she was just going to be making a glorified cameo appearance.

I can honestly say, without exaggeration…my least favorite marvel movie. By a wide margin.

I won’t say WORST, I’ll say ‘my least favorite’.

This probly a dumb question, but why did Ikaris fly into the sun at the end and (im assuming) kill himself? I know the mythology of Icarus, but was there a reason?

I think he realized he could never be with Sersi after what happened. They were going on separate paths and I don't think he could live a life where that was the case

I can honestly say, without exaggeration…my least favorite marvel movie. By a wide margin.

I won’t say WORST, I’ll say ‘my least favorite’.

least favorite? Word?

worse than Captain Marvel, Thor 2, Antman 1, Iron man 2 AND 3, The Incredible Hulk or Black Widow?

I find that wild but to each his own

least favorite? Word?

worse than Captain Marvel, Thor 2, Antman 1, Iron man 2 AND 3, The Incredible Hulk or Black Widow?

I find that wild but to each his own

Hell yeah.

Captain Marvel was mediocre, but at least it filled in some gaps for Fury and was kinda funny.

Thor 2 was awful but it had some good action.

I liked Antman

Ironman 2 was mediocre but had some good action and the intro of black widow was interesting and it was reasonably funny.

I liked Ironman 3.

I don't even consider that Hulk movie to be a part of the MCU, but the final fight with abomination was dope, as well as the hold sequence from the college.

Yelena Bulova was funny in black widow and pretty much stole the show. Plus getting her backstory and filling in those gaps was much needed.

When it comes to The Eternals, I can honestly say that it my least favorite MCU flick.

Back