Welcome To aBlackWeb

I see some of y'all hating on Karen but lets be clear she put in work this season. She had Fisk in his feelings, saved Daredevils ass and got the strap. Props

Thank you. Karen been one of the better characters in this series. And I usually don't care for female characters in these types of shows cuz they don't do em right. I fucks with Karen.

Foggy still annoying as shit with his "believe in the system" shit. Shut the fuck UUUUPPPP. But he annoyed me way less this season lol.

Thank you. Karen been one of the better characters in this series. And I usually don't care for female characters in these types of shows cuz they don't do em right. I fucks with Karen.

Foggy still annoying as shit with his "believe in the system" shit. Shut the fuck UUUUPPPP. But he annoyed me way less this season lol.
Still thinking about Madani getting played like a fiddle? LOL.

Finally finished. Not much more to add than others already have. This shit was super dope! Like every episode was goat. Felt like a 12 hour movie it was so coherent.

Ep 4 was crazy. Every turn Matt made was a nigga trying to fuck him up.

Kingpin is sinister on so many levels. Dude is a master manipulator with genius level intelligence. Dude saw every play before it happened. His only weakness, outside of Vanessa, was not being able to foresee what an insane man like Bullseye would do. This nigga pulled up with his dead stalkee in the car! Even though Matt had they mask on you could tell even he was like WTF?!

And Vanessa fucked everything up suggesting to get rid of Nadeem. If they would have followed the original plan the confession he made would be inadmissable because it wasn't under guise of imminent death and the Daredevil attack could have been spun to his favor.

I love the Bullseye arc and the angle they took on the character. Was his backstory and him being a Fed true to the comics? Dude who played him did an excellent job. And that 3-way fight scene was genius!

I hope this shit gets the props it deserves.

Fight between kingpin and daredevil (both of em I guess lol) was amazing. When kingpin went bane on dex and broke his back I was rollin.

I always got annoyed at the moral grandstanding these comic book shows and movies give you about killing bad guys. Like nobody gives a shit. Are you gon serve the real justice or not? That's why I fuck with punisher...lol. but they flipped it on me with daredevil and kingpin. It was dope how they came to terms cuz it was like they both made a deal with the devil in a sense. Great season. This show keep getting better and better.

Last edited:
Prolly my favorite season.

Shit was a dope break from magic, the hand, stick, Elektra and niggaz coming back from the dead n shit...

It was much more gritty and grounded in reality.

Even Dex insane accuracy was done in an acceptable manner....

He was a monster tho..... Loved how kingpin put him down....

The last fight was so dope.... All three of them finally got to just rage out together.... Shit was a masterpiece

Back