Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didn't even realize this was back. Gonna start this after I finish hill house.

Would somebody be so kind as to tell me what episode the inevitable long take hallway fight scene is? I love those and need something to get hype about.

Just finished watching the last episode.
This season was significantly better than the first 2 seasons.
Outside of one episode where half of it was dealing with Karen's background, all of these episodes moved the story forward.

Last edited:
Kingpin got that retard strength. be Like AUOOOOORGH!!!
He needs to win an award for his performance He steals every scene he is in and you can feel the tension. This show is the only thing Netflix has. Everything else is mediocre to Dare Devil except The Punisher. Seriously, they need this same quality with the rest of their shows. I only pay for it when DD has a new season.

Daredevil has always been good and this is just as good as season 1

Man they had twist after twist.

best writing in this show

I couldn't really guess what was happening

I thought the Indian/middle eastern fed was gonna get turned then I didn't, then everybody got turned

Kingpin is like Hannibal Lecter mixed w/ Escobar

I got so tired of this nigga talking about Vanessa Vanessa Vanessa,but it was worth it.

I wonder where this puts Bullseye?Will he still be against Daredevil?His enemy is Kingpin since he killed old girl

Karen is gangster

Foggy is the man with his hot girl

Daredevil could have used The Punisher this season or Luke,or Jessica

Glad the team is back together.Didn't know I needed that.

I wonder if DD will wear his uniform again?

Last edited:
Kingpin got that retard strength. be Like AUOOOOORGH!!!
He needs to win an award for his performance He steals every scene he is in and you can feel the tension. This show is the only thing Netflix has. Everything else is mediocre to Dare Devil except The Punisher. Seriously, they need this same quality with the rest of their shows. I only pay for it when DD has a new season.

Nah Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are both good.

Purple Man from Jone's 1st season is one of the best villains ever in the MCU.

Luke cage deals with heavy subject matter and he's black.

yo......it was funny and gangsta how Matt was getting worked by Bullseye with pencils, staplers and snow globes when they were fighting at The Bulletin. Bullseye was taking anything off of people's work desk and turned that into a weapon.....he wasn't no joke throughout the whole series

Last edited:
Nah Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are both good.

Purple Man from Jone's 1st season is one of the best villains ever in the MCU.

Luke cage deals with heavy subject matter and he's black.
They weren't as good as DD. I only like Luke because being black I can relate. Purple Man was a beast, buy JJ lacked the execution and completeness of DD. Everyone in DD does great with their characters and even the none action parts are interesting. This show is really complete and DD has the best casting for the main character. I literally can not think of any major flaws with the show except it was only 13 episodes. I couldn't stop watching and stayed up all night Friday watching it. This is makes me want a Netflix Batman show, but we know it will never happen. I wish Arrow was on Netflix too.

They weren't as good as DD. I only like Luke because being black I can relate. Purple Man was a beast, buy JJ lacked the execution and completeness of DD. Everyone in DD does great with their characters and even the none action parts are interesting. This show is really complete and DD has the best casting for the main character. I literally can not think of any major flaws with the show except it was only 13 episodes. I couldn't stop watching and stayed up all night Friday watching it. This is makes me want a Netflix Batman show, but we know it will never happen. I wish Arrow was on Netflix too.

Luke also got the fire music

JJ season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 to me,but cool

I pretty much like all these shows though

I wonder if the incident the real estate agent spoke on NY was the invasion from the Avengers still,or was the Thanos snap?

I doubt it was the Thanos snap because there was no mention of ppl disappearing,but seems like it's been a while since Loki invaded,but shit Ultron invaded too.

Those shows not really fucking with DD. The writing is way better. I loved Luke Cage but it comes off as corny too often.

Idk if that's the tone that they go for but I like how dark and gritty DD is. I do appreciate how each show differs in that aspect but in DD it feels consequential. Matt be getting fucked up.

LC biggest issue was killing off Cottonmouth. Mariah and Bushmaster were dope but Cottonmouth felt more real. I refuse to watch Iron Fist and Jessica Jones was boring except for Kilgrave and DD was the best part of Defenders.

The episode showing Bullseye's origin was dark as hell.......the stalking, going off-script while working at the suicide hotline center, his lack of empathy, interaction with his therapist, etc

Back