I could argue that when falcon had something to actually do and the event wasn't too much for him he delivered

Look at the beginning of civil war..

I could also argue that if he is cap then he will be written a lot better

What if....in the MCU he had wings/jets/guns and the shield though?

Could be cool

And bucky outside of winter soldier and civil war sucks and is trash on the low with no personality

Just watched Endgame again.

Snoozefest on second viewing, lol.

What made it so great he first time around was the nostalgia and the unexpected.

Still the perfect ending to the 22 movie saga, but not something I'd watch all the way through multiple times.

I'd still watch it more than Suicide Squad though, lol.

Reactions: Maywood
Yea captain america should be a former homicidal maniac that was once controlled by the Nazis that still has trigger words embedded in his brain to switch back whenever over a goody 2 shoes black dude cause he's uninteresting

Sounds about white

What a stupid read of the situation. Bucky was brainwashed by the enemy. Everything he did was against his will, and that has since been fixed. On top of that pretty much all of the Avengers have baggage. Widow was an assassin before SHIELD. Hawkeye was a criminal. Iron Man was a greedy arms dealer. Hulk was a rage monster that damaged a lot of shit. Three out of those four chose to do the dirty shit they did, Bucky didn't.

Just watched Endgame again.

Snoozefest on second viewing, lol.

What made it so great he first time around was the nostalgia and the unexpected.

Still the perfect ending to the 22 movie saga, but not something I'd watch all the way through multiple times.

I'd still watch it more than Suicide Squad though, lol.

I haven't seen it again, but that last hour has to remain good on second viewing. The action shouldn't get old.

Also don't hate because Thanos put in more work than you before he got taken out.

Reactions: L3NU
What a stupid read of the situation. Bucky was brainwashed by the enemy. Everything he did was against his will, and that has since been fixed. On top of that pretty much all of the Avengers have baggage. Widow was an assassin before SHIELD. Hawkeye was a criminal. Iron Man was a greedy arms dealer. Hulk was a rage monster that damaged a lot of shit. Three out of those four chose to do the dirty shit they did, Bucky didn't.

I haven't seen it again, but that last hour has to remain good on second viewing. The action shouldn't get old.

Also don't hate because Thanos put in more work than you before he got taken out.

Everybody is brainwash in some way to do things if you think about it

Noone here is making this about race, Anthony Mackie is a wack actor and the falcon in the mcu is corny, nothing more to it then that.

I'd rather cap give the mantle to fucking antman over falcon
I dont really like mackie either but his character is definitely a better choice to give the mantle than buckys.

Controlled by the Russians
One of them cacs
What a stupid read of the situation.
Yo mama stupid 3/4 nigga

True, but before he only cared about himself. By the time he died he was willing to sacrifice himself. That's major growth.

He was willing to sacrifice himself at the end of the first Avengers tho. Only took two flicks to get there... Well, technically six and he's been willing to to put his life on the line ever since.

Tony carried a nuke into space, he figured it would be a one-way ticket and would die out there.

Figured and knowing aren't the same thing. He knew for a 100% certainty, he wasn't surviving the snap. He only believed it was most likely he would die with the nuke.