Welcome To aBlackWeb

Typical...

I actually saw this argument on another comic site. Page after page of people going back and forth offering different perspectives and what not. Having an actually discussion about the implications of half the population returning after 5 years.

Mad people were chiming in about the multiple implications, and examples where it would cause a problem.

And I said to myself, y'all would dismiss the entire augment, just because it's a logical critique and y'all would call it hating.

And y'all did not disappoint.

Typical
brah, if you want an answer to this, i HIGHLY recommend you watch "Manifest" on NBC

you can find it online im sure

it gives you the answers to all your questions

This has gotten beyond sad.

Stall Du out.

Shazam came and went. Barely broke even. Even tho it's was suppose to be this "surprise hit".

That DC Universe app already on Larry Holmes status. While Disney taking over one and starting another.

Last but not least. He gotta wait a whole year for another DCEU film.

So just let him nitpick.

Cuz once all the Endgame hype die down, there's still Far From Home

And Du got...............

:hahaha:

The fact that fans are questioning the implications of the time jump and reverse snap means the writers at Marvel are as well.

Marcus and Mcfeely (sp) were meticulous as fuck when writing Winter Soldier and Civil War.

I have faith that they'll address the questions Du is posing.

Today's discussion is brought to you by.... Logic

View attachment 132929

People would literally be falling out of the sky because they were on planes at the time of the snap.

And various other means of travel.

Driving at the time and just pop up on a highway. Pop up where the train you were on was at. If you were on a boat just pop up in the ocean.

Will those things every be addressed??

I don't think minutia like that will be addressed. Who the fuck even wants to go to a movie where they waste time talking about that? However, I believe the Russos confirmed that Hulk's snap did have negative consequences too, and that future movies will at least acknowledge that fact.

I can't believe you're still on here think up bullshit that nobody cares about in a failed effort to discredit this movie. Take your L and move along man.

I don't think minutia like that will be addressed. Who the fuck even wants to go to a movie where they waste time talking about that? However, I believe the Russos confirmed that Hulk's snap did have negative consequences too, and that future movies will at least acknowledge that fact.

I can't believe you're still on here think up bullshit that nobody cares about in a failed effort to discredit this movie. Take your L and move along man.

They're already starting to do it. Just hit play.

This Marvel we talking bout here. Not fumbling-bumbling DC/WB

brah, if you want an answer to this, i HIGHLY recommend you watch "Manifest" on NBC

you can find it online im sure

it gives you the answers to all your questions
so manifest is in the MCU now?

i gotta watch a whole different show to explain some shit that had nothing to do with thanos hulk and the stones...

great writing russos's

job well done

Stall Du out.

Shazam came and went. Barely broke even. Even tho it's was suppose to be this "surprise hit".

That DC Universe app already on Larry Holmes status. While Disney taking over one and starting another.

Last but not least. He gotta wait a whole year for another DCEU film.

So just let him nitpick.

Cuz once all the Endgame hype die down, there's still Far From Home

And Du got...............

:hahaha:
horse shit...joy of being a DC fan is you don't just have to wait for movies

doom patrol season finale drops tomorrow.. can't wait

titans season 2...can't wait

swamp thing..can't wait

young justice ...can't wait

watchmen..can't wait

batwoman..can't wait...

super girl season finale..can't wait

batman hush...can't wait

flash season finale was good....

legends had a decent season...

arrow was pretty rough, but i think they'll have a good final season i can't wait to see what happens with crisis

Gotham ended satisfactory for me...

batman vs tmnt was amazing....

but yall can go ahead and dismiss all that and just pretend all dc and marvel got is theater movies like yall always do

it's like cap passed the shield to all yall with how defensive yall get everytime i bring up a good point

and further more, i watch the fuck outta all the marvel shit, and anticipate it too, i jus have the balls to call out bullshit when i see it

not everything is perfectly done and well thought out....

Join us for our premiere episode as we discuss Avengers:Endgame and the Marvel Universe. We had a lot of fun making this and hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Don’t forget to like and subscribe as we will be bringing new content and reviews weekly. As you can see we are just starting the channel and continuing to develop and improve the show. We would really appreciate your opinion in the comments below as well as any recommendations you may have that pertain to film/television reviews.

Hosts: Bigi Jackson Prince Jackson Taj Jackson

and further more, i watch the fuck outta all the marvel shit, and anticipate it too, i jus have the balls to call out bullshit when i see it

not everything is perfectly done and well thought out....
Sounds like you wanted a 4 hour endgame movie, with the last hour just being a documentary about how life changed after Hulk brought everyone back.

You're not even giving them time to explain the ramifications of it all in the upcoming movies.

Sounds like you wanted a 4 hour endgame movie, with the last hour just being a documentary about how life changed after Hulk brought everyone back.

You're not even giving them time to explain the ramifications of it all in the upcoming movies.

Said this about 20 pages ago too lol.

No matter what questions you answer or what issues you address, he gon reach further.

When he legit asked, “don’t you wanna know what the tesseract is made of?” I checked all the way the fuck out for like a week lol

The English language doesn’t have a way to say “Who gives a fuck?!” hard enough to answer that question appropriately

Back