Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_prd0mfF8Bg1ww6ruc_400.jpg
A black dude.....not a black man.....but a black dude.......

Smh

If he happy, cool. I still wouldnt so much as give him a head nod if I saw him in the street

I don't understand the hate for captain america passing the torch to sam......all that pro black shit y'all was doing while black panther was dropping now y'all hating on the next captain America? Lol

I just think that Falcon is a trash character plus I don’t like the idea of characters taking on the mantle of other characters.

I just think that Falcon is a trash character plus I don’t like the idea of characters taking on the mantle of other characters.

I don't mind character passing on the torch when it's done right, but Falcon has his own gimmick. Cap's thing doesn't really fit him well. It would have been better to let Bucky take the mantle.

I don't mind character passing on the torch when it's done right, but Falcon has his own gimmick. Cap's thing doesn't really fit him well. It would have been better to let Bucky take the mantle.
It makes some sense because Falcon was/is Captain America in the comics. I just personally don’t think he’s even an interesting enough character for me to care about it.

It makes some sense because Falcon was/is Captain America in the comics. I just personally don’t think he’s even an interesting enough character for me to care about it.
Pretty sure Bucky was cap in the comics too (from what I've heard) but you gotta remember in the MCU, Bucky was a Soviet assassin who killed the Starks and many other people.

Pretty sure Bucky was cap in the comics too (from what I've heard) but you gotta remember in the MCU, Bucky was a Soviet assassin who killed the Starks and many other people.
Yeah Bucky was Captain America too. Either way it would make sense based on what happened in the comics.

Yea captain america should be a former homicidal maniac that was once controlled by the Nazis that still has trigger words embedded in his brain to switch back whenever over a goody 2 shoes black dude cause he's uninteresting

Sounds about white

Noone here is making this about race, Anthony Mackie is a wack actor and the falcon in the mcu is corny, nothing more to it then that.

I'd rather cap give the mantle to fucking antman over falcon

Yea captain america should be a former homicidal maniac that was once controlled by the Nazis that still has trigger words embedded in his brain to switch back whenever over a goody 2 shoes black dude cause he's uninteresting

Sounds about white
Controlled by the Russians

Back