Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting Breaks Out In Chicago After Another Cop Shooting

I haven't been following this that closely so I don't know how right or wrong the narrative is, but do they have any proof that the current account of the events is wrong or are they just saying that? I also don't see how you can demand that looters be released. It doesn't matter what the details of the shooting were, you're not going to be able to get legit looters out of jail because looting is not a legal form of protest.
That protest may fuck around and turn into some looting shit itself

I havne't been following this that closely so I don't know how right or wrong the narrative is, but do they have any proof that the current account of the events is wrong or are they just saying that? I also don't see how you can demand that looters be released. It doesn't matter what the details of the shooting were, you're not going to be able to get legit looters out of jail because looting is not a legal form of protest.
I question 'BLM' involvement period

Seems to be the go to group/codeword now for all civil unrest when dealing with Black Americans or those that fight for equal treatment of black americans

That protest may fuck around and turn into some looting shit itself

Shit like that is counterproductive. Hopefully, someone steps up and corrects the course. If the authorities are lying and the shooting incident was foul, that needs to be addressed but not so recklessly.

Seems to be the go to group/codeword now for all civil unrest when dealing with Black Americans or those that fight for equal treatment of black americans

Yeah, that's a problem too. Because now every time some crazy group does some shit in the name of protesting, they tag it to BLM and thus to all dissent against real injustices facing black people.

They're just sowing the seeds to controlling the narrative of who and what BLM is. Once that is done BLM could cure AIDS and all cancers and still be viewed as a negative in american society.

They've been running play this since forever.

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

“That is reparations,” Atkins said. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

Chicago police believe the looting began after officers shot a man in the city’s Englewood neighborhood on Sunday afternoon. Authorities say the man, identified as 20-year-old Latrell Allen, had a gun and fired at police before they returned fire, striking and wounding him.

Allen now faces attempted murder charges after the incident.

BLM organizers are criticizing the police narrative surrounding the shooting, pointing out that none of the officers involved in the shooting had body cameras.

“Police say a lot of things,” Atkins said.

Investigators confirmed the lack of body cameras Monday, and are asking the public for help in tracking down witness video of the incident.

That's a small section of downtown though literally 3-4 streets off the lake

That's not stopping shit if road blocks aren't set up
That’s the only part of downtown that gets the action though lol but yea it’s usually lifting of the bridges and road blocks

City was getting hit up from best buy on Roosevelt to best buy on north ave that's a lot of ground covered ? but you're right south of streeterville is less hectic
Yea dudes are driving to those locations but streeterville and the Mag Mile is where they be for hours going up and down every street

Some of these people just need to organize protests and keep their mouths closed. What she said was the dumbest thing ever. Black people deserve reparations or some form of compensation. That does not justify stealing. WTF? Look, I get some people feel these corporations are exploitative and don't really care what happens to them. Feel that way if you want, but you can't be on the forefront of representing a righteous movement and say shit like that. People will use those comments to tarnish the movement, and to some extent they would be right to do so. That chick just tried to justify bad behavior in the stupidest way possible.

Back