Welcome To aBlackWeb

'It Was A Good Day' Is A Trash Story

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Let's keep it a buck, the story was trash.

Imagine a nigga tellin that story... "yo yall wanna hear a story? I got up played some craps, went to kim's and fucked, then I went to play b-ball, fucked around and got a triple-double, i think we played to a hundred. Then I went home and saw the lakers beat the super-sonics. The End"

The song was cool, the story was trash.

Last edited:
Please tell us the amazing story I missed :cont:

he fucked a chick that he had been trying to fuck since the 8th grade and she wasnt busted tf up

you know how many chicks i went to school with in 8th grade that are walking busted cans of biscuits?? Practically all of them

he was so high, he thought the lights on the goodyear blimp were congratulating him on his feat

but i guess, this is a Tuesday for cats in DC

:foh5:

he fucked a chick that he had been trying to fuck since the 8th grade and she wasnt busted tf up

you know how many chicks i went to school with in 8th grade that are walking busted cans of biscuits?? Practically all of them

he was so high, he thought the lights on the goodyear blimp were congratulating him on his feat

but i guess, this is a Tuesday for cats in DC

:foh5:

That's great storytellin to you? lol Yall know that story is trash lol

I'm just now figuring out my e-mission, it's to expose a lot of these old school artists/tracks yall praise due to nostalgia but really be trash/mediocre.

Nobody has ever claimed the storyline to "Today Was Good Day" was amazing.

U said yourself... The song is dope

A song can be dope w/out being a literary masterpiece

today-was-a-good-day.png

That's great storytellin to you? lol Yall know that story is trash lol

I'm just now figuring out my e-mission, it's to expose a lot of these old school artists/tracks yall praise due to nostalgia but really be trash/mediocre.
im sorry, it wasnt the 8th grade

that was C-Loc

what if Cube was just high af and coming down off the high when he imagined all of these perfect scenarios?

Back