Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • No but willing to try

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Havent given it much thought.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Most black neighborhoods have enough food supplies for a week.

There are no urban food distribution plants so ina shit hits the fan situation you prolly have enough food for three days tops. Then you not even thinking about water. Way more important than food because it takes water to do almost everything including food prep.
You should be stacking water now. Don't wanna be like flint.

I realized how important water was in Panama when the water stopped running for a day or so. We need it to wash our ass, flush the toilet, brush ur teeth, clean, every fuckin thing.

But nah, I wouldn't be robbin broke niggas in the hood, I'd be in the burbs hittin licks. But I get ur point.

Shit most niggas ain't got shit to rob in those scenarios and those who do got the guns to protect it.

I be watching those prepper shows. White folks just waiting for shit to go down so they can run off to their fort and shoot anybody on sight.

He ain't lying....

Ive dated a white guy before. He said he was more black than me tho.

<<>>:sadface:

We argued about struggles and issues between each race more than I wanted to tolerate. He claimed he had the same problems as black men bc he grew up with black ppl and in the hood so he got the same racist treatment that they got.

Mane whatever bruh.

Blactivity being told she is not black enough by Dangeruss, :lmao2:.

dangeruss_11885599_8col.jpg

I dated a white guy once who was a vending machine owner.
I met him at this karaoke joint. He knew all the words to buju bantons "champion"

I was like who is this HIP white man?!!!??:clawd3:
Found out he been to Africa several times, loved soul music and even smoked cheeba.

we dated for a few weeks, everything was good until one night he cooked for me and the food was God awful.

I think it was boiled chicken or some shit. I didn't want to be rude but I was sweating bullets with each bite.

:cry::cry::cry:

he was like everything good? I was like yea...secretly dying.

the coon in me was mad as hell.
HOW YOU FUCK UP CHICKEN???
colonized the world for spices...and still cant cook?

ancestors told me to bounce. So I did.

Weeks later he called me from a restricted number and started whispering COCK into the phone.
I knew it was him because niggas dont say cock.

...It was clear I dodged a bullet.
Thank you Black jesus. :whew::whew:
Your story telling may rival my own......Good job ma'am

Nah. My area is not that diverse yea its some latinos and Asians but mostly black or white. No beckys in our family

Umar full of shit, but i thought this back and forth with him and Envy was pretty good

thoughts?...its at the timestamp...just press play

Back