Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • No but willing to try

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Havent given it much thought.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
I didnt grow up around much diversity, which is why I appreciate it so much now. I always thought the ideals and values that I held so strongly were universal. I always thought the "struggle" at some level even among blacks was universal.

The internet has opened my eyes to blacks that never stepped foot in the hood hood. Ummm, whites, asians, latinos, indians, middle easterns..that when they meet me, they spend the large amount of time trying to show me how accepting they are of blacks.

Which unbeknownst to them is slightly racist..but I get the sentiment. But it's like, how you talking to me like you want me to know that its ok for me to be black and around you, when I'm black and around you.

Like the only thing I identify with his my race..then you gotta stop and think about it..if you arent black, and you are looking from the outside in..we blacks..identify to the rest of the world, by our race..so of course this person who has no inclination of otherwise..would go that route in trying to form a bond with me

:think2:

So..yes I'm with interracial dating..cause too much of anything is a bad thing. Variety is the spice of life. If I was in a bigger city where different types of black women were more pronounced...I'd probably not be so much for it.

So I get some of yall that's not for it especially if you are in bigger cities because blacks are diverse enough that you wouldnt want to seek further diversity.

That's why you see alot of them ball players getting a white girl In college. You think its some trophy shit, but when you could only drive a coupe your whole life, and get introduced to a SUV..it ride different.

When you dont feel every bump in the road..

"riight"

It feel different

I didnt grow up around much diversity, which is why I appreciate it so much now. I always thought the ideals and values that I held so strongly were universal. I always thought the "struggle" at some level even among blacks was universal.

The internet has opened my eyes to blacks that never stepped foot in the hood hood. Ummm, whites, asians, latinos, indians, middle easterns..that when they meet me, they spend the large amount of time trying to show me how accepting they are of blacks.

Which unbeknownst to them is slightly racist..but I get the sentiment. But it's like, how you talking to me like you want me to know that its ok for me to be black and around you, when I'm black and around you.

Like the only thing I identify with his my race..then you gotta stop and think about it..if you arent black, and you are looking from the outside in..we blacks..identify to the rest of the world, by our race..so of course this person who has no inclination of otherwise..would go that route in trying to form a bond with me

So..yes I'm with interracial dating..cause too much of anything is a bad thing. Variety is the spice of life. If I was in a bigger city where different types of black women were more pronounced...I'd probably not be so much for it.

So I get some of yall that's not for it especially if you are in bigger cities because blacks are diverse enough that you wouldnt want to seek further diversity.

That's why you see alot of them ball players getting a white girl In college. You think its some trophy shit, but when you could only drive a coupe your whole life, and get introduced to a SUV..it ride different.

"riight"

It feel different
So white and Asian women are trophies?

Cool.

So white and Asian women are trophies?

Cool.
Point out the specific text where I stated that madam

giphy.gif

Unless you consider a SUV to be more of a trophy than a Coupe..which I dont get how anyone makes that distinction if you put the best looking SUV next to the best looking coupe

"riight"

It feel different

a paragraph of nonsense and bullshit

Back