Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
Reading back through this thread is hilarious. Here we at the trial that wasn't going to happen according to some folks here.

I also see that @Hellczar made those posters asking for a Weinstein documentary aware of his documentary way back in January of last year.
Trial shmial. The overall sentiment is that the treatment isnt fair for different predators based on race. There has been disproportionate treatment and coverage of the black predators, period. That's why weinstein is just now going to court and Cosby has been in jail for 2 years. That's why there's been a 99 part R. Kelly miniseries on mainstream television and none for the white predator so far. You gotta go to Netflix or some film festival to see the white docs. If you know we live in a racist white supremacist society why do you as a black man pretend things are equal and fair when other black people say things aren't fair? How do you benefit from pretending there's equality when you know there's not?

Trial shmial. The overall sentiment is that the treatment isnt fair for different predators based on race. There has been disproportionate treatment and coverage of the black predators, period. That's why weinstein is just now going to court and Cosby has been in jail for 2 years. That's why there's been a 99 part R. Kelly miniseries on mainstream television and none for the white predator so far. You gotta go to Netflix or some film festival to see the white docs. If you know we live in a racist white supremacist society why do you as a black man pretend things are equal and fair when other black people say things aren't fair? How do you benefit from pretending there's equality when you know there's not?

Please show me where I've stated that America is equal or fair. I'll wait. If you can't do that, and you were one of the posters who were loud and wrong early in this thread, then just admit you were wrong about this trial never happening. If you're not one of said posters, would you like to address anything I actually stated in my post?

Last edited:
Please show me where I've stated that America is equal or fair. I'll wait. If you can't do that, and you were one of the posters who were loud and wrong early in this thread, then just admit you were wrong about this trial never happening. If you're not one of said posters, would you like ti address anything I actually stated in my post?
If your stance is really just about whether Weinstein will have a trial or not yeah OK, but regardless you know the overall sentiment is about inequality. You shouldn't be trying to find some kinda 'told ya so' W out of this when you know niggas are complaining about inequality in the big picture, Weinstein trial or not

If your stance is really just about whether Weinstein will have a trial or not yeah OK, but regardless you know the overall sentiment is about inequality. You shouldn't be trying to find some kinda 'told ya so' W out of this when you know niggas are complaining about inequality in the big picture, Weinstein trial or not

You just hate admitting when you're wrong and would rather be left alone when you've been wrong. That's the bottomline.

I was told I was in denial and more because I refused to let emotions make me jump to conclusions and instead adopted a wait and see attitude. Looks like the stance I took was the correct one.

You just hate admitting when you're wrong and would rather be left alone when you've been wrong. That's the bottomline.

I was told I was in denial and more because I refused to let emotions make me jump to conclusions and instead adopted a wait and see attitude. Looks like the stance I took was the correct one.
It's not about right and wrong, Winseeker. It's just about negroes constantly undermining other negroes complaints of racial inequality

It's not about right and wrong, Winseeker. It's just about negroes constantly undermining other negroes complaints of racial inequality

"Undermining other negroes complaints of racial inequality"? You can't be serious. Your complaint basically boils down to not wanting to be corrected, even if you're wrong, because we live in a racist society. I don't move that way. I call out BS, lies, misrepresentations, etc when I see them. Those things shouldn't be necessary if your point is valid anyway.

damn so the nogga actually being charged with shit ain’t enough national news ain’t enough?

So that we're clear on the present location of the goalpost, I will give the thread an update.

The white perverts not only need their own documentaries, but they need to be executive produced by Oprah and as popular on "social media" as the R. Kelly series.

Reading back through this thread is hilarious. Here we at the trial that wasn't going to happen according to some folks here.

I also see that @Hellczar made those posters asking for a Weinstein documentary aware of his documentary way back in January of last year.

Bruh they don’t care all they see is Cosby their foster dad being locked up as injustice. They lowkey think Kelly should have same benefit as crackers(molested the world for like 20 years Scott free) ignored Weinstein doc at Sundance ignored all the charges to play victim

Cosby trial was earlier cuz he was exposed in like 2015? We get it black and white criminals aren’t treated the same we all black we all know this

Bruh they don’t care all they see is Cosby their foster dad being locked up as injustice. They lowkey think Kelly should have same benefit as crackers(molested the world for like 20 years Scott free) ignored Weinstein doc at Sundance ignored all the charges to play victim
Who said the bold?

Did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did?

Also why you not taking into account r Kelly and bill Cosby are actual household names for the past 2 decades. I could see if instead of Harvey it was Justin Timberlake and Tom Cruise charged with something and it wasn’t mainstream. But most folks don’t know who Harvey is because he was behind the scenes. Why is that not relevant?

Who said the bold?

Did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did?

why didn’t r Kelly get a doc in 2002 when he was first charged with a sex crime? That wasn’t privilege? Since we talking aboutfair treatment the Kellz supposedly did not get

why didn’t r Kelly get a doc in 2002 when he was first charged with a sex crime? That wasn’t privilege? Since we talking aboutfair treatment the Kellz supposedly did not get
I’m asking you a question answer my questions first.

Also why you not taking into account r Kelly and bill Cosby are actual household names for the past 2 decades. I could see if instead of Harvey it was Justin Timberlake and Tom Cruise charged with something and it wasn’t mainstream. But most folks don’t know who Harvey is because he was behind the scenes. Why is that not relevant?
This is exactly what im talking about. The capes. Obviously fame is a factor but the coverage has been completely DISPROPORTIONATE. We're not gonna pretend they have been not sweeping other white predators under the rug to focus on blacks. There is a slew of 50 well known Hollywood figures implicated by MeToo. There's no docs or court dates on the vast majority of them

Back