Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
This is exactly what im talking about. The capes. Obviously fame is a factor but the coverage has been completely DISPROPORTIONATE. We're not gonna pretend they have been not sweeping other white predators under the rug to focus on blacks. There is a slew of 50 well known Hollywood figures implicated by MeToo. There's no docs or court dates on the vast majority of them
aMeRiCa Iz NoT fAiR so let’s not mention the difference in coverage because if you do you are co-signing R Kelly

Who said the bold?

Did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did?
That nigga said Sundance! Lmao

Where is the 10 part surviving Kevin Spacey?

Surviving Matt Lauer?? Etc??

Niggas are dying on the hill of nonsense

That nigga said Sundance! Lmao

Where is the 10 part surviving Kevin Spacey?

Surviving Matt Lauer?? Etc??

Niggas are dying on the hill of nonsense
I want a 2/3 part mini series of surviving Weinstein complete with the same promos, interactions on social media interviews with the accusers, think pieces the whole 9. I want the same energy. I guess I’m wrong for asking for all these guys to get the same energy like the black guys. But I guess that means you cosign R Kelly.

I’m asking you a question answer my questions first.

but isn’t your question trying to prove that R Jelly was not treated the same as these white guys but when he actually went to trial there was no doc no coverage and the world let it go. So how was he not treated the same as the white boys?

that’s what your asking Weinstein gotta doc before he even went to trial Kelly got one like 17 years after his trial. So how was he not treated more than fair

I want a 2/3 part mini series of surviving Weinstein complete with the same promos, interactions on social media interviews with the accusers, think pieces the whole 9. I want the same energy. I guess I’m wrong for asking for all these guys to get the same energy like the black guys. But I guess that means you cosign R Kelly.

so kellz sliding for 20 years with no doc no coverage ain’t the same as Weinstein? Y’all funny man

but isn’t your question trying to prove that R Jelly was not treated the same as these white guys but when he actually went to trial there was no doc no coverage and the world let it go. So how was he not treated the same as the white boys?

that’s what your asking Weinstein gotta doc before he even went to trial Kelly got one like 17 years after his trial. So how was he not treated more than fair
Who said they want R Kelly to get a pass for his actions?

so kellz sliding for 20 years with no doc no coverage ain’t the same as Weinstein? Y’all funny man

You still claiming you didn't hear about the Weinstein documentary until I mentioned it in the Russell Simmons thread?

well the nigga works in films how is Sundance not a big deal?
Disproportionate coverage bruh.

No mainstream miniseries for Weinstein or the other white predators

I know you're not as conditioned as you sound right now

Disproportionate coverage bruh.

No mainstream miniseries for Weinstein or the other white predators

I know you're not as conditioned as you sound right now

and you and your homie are ignoring that r Kelly got way more leeway with his actions for years. He didn’t get a doc till two years ago but was exposed in the 90s. Weinstein got exposed what 4 years ago and gotta doc? Is that not disproportionate? Think deeply you ain’t slow

and you and your homie are ignoring that r Kelly got way more leeway with his actions for years. He didn’t get a doc till two years ago but was exposed in the 90s. Weinstein got exposed what 4 years ago and gotta doc? Is that not disproportionate? Think deeply you ain’t slow

Weinstein started trial today and is facing life if convicted. Oh, and LA dropped more rape and sexual assault charges on him today as well.

Last edited:

You still claiming you didn't hear about the Weinstein documentary until I mentioned it in the Russell Simmons thread? Or are you willing to own that lie now?

You still claiming you didn't hear about the Weinstein documentary until I mentioned it in the Russell Simmons thread? Or are you willing to own that lie now?

The lies these cats tell to try to improve their arguments. Then won't man up to the lie when it's exposed. Damn shame.

False. How did he get leeway when he had the trial 15 years ago?? The victims didn't want justice just a pay out, shrug...

And you keep talking about Weinstein as if he's the only white predator is proving my mf point also. There are shitoad of famous white predators who don't have the spotlight on them and the proof is you keep talking about Weinstein exclusively.

Oprah comes out the fucking blue on black Russell Simmons. Meanwhile ppl involved with Kevin Spacey are DYING now. Wouldn't that make a much more interesting doc miniseries? Where dat at???

This country is majority white, the predators are majority white, they should have the majority of the coverage, but that's not the case is it?

The lies these cats tell to try to improve their arguments. Then won't man up to the lie when it's exposed. Damn shame.

I’ve been asking you this question for at least a month or so now. And you kept repeating sHoW mE wHeRe i SaId ThAt

if your going to ignore that r Kelly was never covered until recently despite years and knowledge of his actions then this is pointless. He got the same treatment the white rich folks got. And you know it. Your whole point makes no sense

Back