Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
if your going to ignore that r Kelly was never covered until recently despite years and knowledge of his actions then this is pointless. He got the same treatment the white rich folks got. And you know it. Your whole point makes no sense
Who said they want R Kelly to get a pass for his actions?

Did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did?

False. How did he get leeway when he had the trial 15 years ago?? The victims didn't want justice just a pay out, shrug...

And you keep talking about Weinstein as if he's the only white predator is proving my mf point also. There are shitoad of famous white predators who don't have the spotlight on them and the proof is you keep talking about Weinstein exclusively.

Oprah comes out the fucking blue on black Russell Simmons. Meanwhile ppl involved with Kevin Spacey are DYING now. Wouldn't that make a much more interesting doc miniseries? Where dat at???

This country is majority white, the predators are majority white, they should have the majority of the coverage, but that's not the case is it?

And paying victims off ain’t leeway ain’t that what Weinstein did. Spacey killing shit should be covered. How many more white dudes can you name. Spacey Weinstein and who else

I’ve been asking you this question for at least a month or so now. And you kept repeating sHoW mE wHeRe i SaId ThAt

You know typing like that makes you look the idiot, not the other way around. Free game.

Correction: What you did was accuse me of making that claim and after a good hour of you quoting your own posts, instead of mine, you finally gave up your lie about me claiming that and only then did you ask the question.

So, You still claiming you didn't hear about the Weinstein documentary until I mentioned it in the Russell Simmons thread? Or are you willing to own that lie now?

You know typing like that makes you look the idiot, not the other way around. Free game.

Correction: What you did was accuse me of making that claim and after a good hour of you quoting your own posts, instead of mine, you finally gave up your lie about me claiming that and only then did you ask the question.

So, You still claiming you didn't hear about the Weinstein documentary until I mentioned it in the Russell Simmons thread? Or are you willing to own that lie now?

I asked this question to you and your response was sHoW mE wHeRe i SaId ThAt.

I asked this question to you and your response was sHoW mE wHeRe i SaId ThAt.

So you're going to stick with the lie that you hadn't heard about Weinstein's documentary until I told you about it in the Russell Simmons thread? Even though the truth is here in this thread? I can dig the hell out of that.

So you're going to stick with the lie that you hadn't heard about Weinstein's documentary until I told you about it in the Russell Simmons thread? Even though the truth is here in this thread? I can dig the hell out of that.
I’ll answer that question but first answer this question yes or no. Did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did?

I’ll answer that question but first answer this question yes or no. Did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did?

You don't even need to answer. The truth is here for everyone to see. Just thought I'd give you a chance to admit to your blatant lie but you've chosen not to.

You don't even need to answer. The truth is here for everyone to see. Just thought I'd give you a chance to admit to your blatant lie but you've chosen not to.
You don’t know whether or not Weinstein’s documentary got the same attention that R Kelly’s did? Or you just don’t want to answer?

You don’t know whether or not Weinstein’s documentary got the same attention that R Kelly’s did? Or you just don’t want to answer?

If I were you I'd answer with a lie.

My refusal to answer your simple question stems from your initial lie accusing me of making that claim. Since you didn't ask the simple question first, and instead decided to lie about what I actually said, you don't deserve a simple answer now.

My refusal to answer your simple question stems from your initial lie accusing me of making that claim. Since you didn't ask the simple question first, and instead decided to lie about what I actually said, you don't deserve a simple answer now.
Yea 5th is a lying liary liar! You foiled his evil plot of lies...

So I'll ask... Have the white predators received equal coverage as the black ones? It's a yes or no question sir

What are you even talking about? I made a statement, you said something then my response to your statement was did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did and your response to that question was sHoW mE wHeRe i SaId ThAt

Yea 5th is a lying liary liar! You foiled his evil plot of lies...

So I'll ask... Have the white predators received equal coverage as the black ones? It's a yes or no question sir

Birds of a feather...

You're a funny guy. Take that condescension out your post if you expect me to answer any questions.

What are you even talking about? I made a statement, you said something then my response to your statement was did Weinstein’s documentary get the same attention that R Kelly’s did and your response to that question was sHoW mE wHeRe i SaId ThAt

So now you're going to lie and say that you didn't accuse me of making the claim that the coverage was equal? You didn't make that accusation? And then quote your own posts to try to prove that I did? Wow. Where do the lies end? The thread is still there for you to refresh your memory.

Birds of a feather...

You're a funny guy. Take that condescension out your post if you expect me to answer any questions.
Lol Facts.

Respectfully, in your opinion have the white predators received equal coverage and treatment as the black predators?

So now you're going to lie and say that you didn't accuse me of making the claim that the coverage was equal? You didn't make that accusation? And then quote your own posts to try to prove that I did? Wow. Where do the lies end? The thread is still there for you to refresh your memory.
I copied and pasted our interactions which apparently wasn’t good enough because I didn’t sHoW yOu WhErE yOu SaId ThAt

Lol Facts.

Respectfully, in your opinion have the white predators received equal coverage and treatment as the black predators?

White pervs as a whole. No. And nobody has claimed that.

What has been stated is that the news media(no not social media) has covered Weinstein extensively and that he does have a documentary, that was not made in secret and is available for any of you who want to watch it.

Back