Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harlem Woman Attacked After Turning Down Man's Offer To Buy Wine

And no single mothers don't deserve 100% of the blame, but I always find it interesting that the pieces of shit like this that attack black women are more often than not raise by a woman who made terrible choices in who they had kids with and probably treated them like shit because of it (hence their hatred toward black women)

yet we don't wanna talk about it.

And no single mothers don't deserve 100% of the blame, but I always find it interesting that the pieces of shit like this that attack black women are more often than not raise by a woman who made terrible choices in who they had kids with and probably treated them like shit because of it (hence their hatred toward black women)

yet we don't wanna talk about it.

What does that have to do with thinking you're entitled to a woman's attention to the point that you attack her if she doesn't give it to you?

What does that have to do with thinking you're entitled to a woman's attention to the point that you attack her if she doesn't give it to you?

Well basically if we had more women making better decisions (as well as men) in who they jave children with this type of shit wouldn't be happening.

I know you amd other wanna jumo in here and go thru the usual niggaz aint shit parade but just as much blame falls on the mothers of those savages as it does on the fathers and the savages themselves.

We keep talking about protect black women and Im all for it, more than most, but hell black women themselves need to help protect the community by not producing these animals in the first place

Back