Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m also waiting until this GOW drops to get a ps5.
Balrog hasn’t made a bad move yet with the series.

To think back when the first GOW dropped way back, the dickhead cashier at GameStop was reading off the shit in the game, my mom heard nudity and was like NOPE.

I had my doubts at 1st. Especially when I found out they were going the Norse mythology route (I wanted the Egyptian mythology).

Game turned out great.

Definitely going to run GOW back for this

Oh hell no. I'm not doing that maze shyt again collecting that shyt to create my armor while suffocating in that gas.

And HELL TO DA NAW in fighting them damn Valkyries again. I still aint beat the queen. I gave up

I had my doubts at 1st. Especially when I found out they were going the Norse mythology route (I wanted the Egyptian mythology).

Game turned out great.

Oh hell no. I'm not doing that maze shyt again collecting that shyt to create my armor while suffocating in that gas.

And HELL TO DA NAW in fighting them damn Valkyries again. I still aint beat the queen. I gave up
Funny you mentioned her I FINALLY beat tbat harlot earlier tonight lol

The real question is...how long took you? Lol
Since I beat the game initially in 2018 brotha man :ualreadyknow: Played GOW off and one since then but finally decided to face her again and this time I finally ripped her wings off for good.

Funny you mentioned her I FINALLY beat tbat harlot earlier tonight lol
How?? That's all I need to do. I've gone through guides and shit online and they don't work for me. I've got her to about 50% health before but still get killed. Most of the time she just destroys me quickly

How?? That's all I need to do. I've gone through guides and shit online and they don't work for me. I've got her to about 50% health before but still get killed. Most of the time she just destroys me quickly

2 things I've seen...patience and timing.

Gotta pick and choose when to strike. She's using all the attacks from the other valkyries. Just gotta remember that. Problem i kept having is WHEN she uses them. She's too unpredictable

Patience absolutely like @IP360 said. One tip whenever she flashes red to do that bullshit charge ALWAYS roll or dodge right. She will always attack on your left. What specials do you use? How's the cool down?

Patience absolutely like @IP360 said. One tip whenever she flashes red to do that bullshit charge ALWAYS roll or dodge right. She will always attack on your left. What specials do you use? How's the cool down?
I don't really have anything specific. I was using anything that was recommended. I used the chains mostly because of the range. I've tried to switch between the 2 but it turns out I'm not great at that during combat so I'd just stick to 1
I'll get the platinum if I can finally take her down

I don't really have anything specific. I was using anything that was recommended. I used the chains mostly because of the range. I've tried to switch between the 2 but it turns out I'm not great at that during combat so I'd just stick to 1
I'll get the platinum if I can finally take her down
By specials I mean the moves cause learning that and switching between blades and axe is actually important lol. Take yo ass to Musphelheim for challenges n practice those blades lol. The runic I use is blast of hephestaus and hyperion grapple as the heavy
Hyperion grapple is excellent against valkyries. Get a rage stone and utilize your rage meter as well. Also remember you can parry a good amount of her moves.

Back