Welcome To aBlackWeb

The shit kind of deep on the 2nd play through.

Kratos hates all gods. But hes a god. So he hates himself.

Then it goes further. His son is a god. He subconsciously hates that part of his son too.

Through out the story, especially the interactions with Freya, he starts to realize not all gods are bad. Which means he can also be not bad. And that means his son can also not be that bad.

I didnt get all that in the first play through.

I only got the surface shit like he dont wanna tell his son cause he dont want his son to know.

I didnt peep the psychological self hate that also made him hate his son in a way.

I always thought he just didn't want his son to know his past. The type of person he was until he met his mom.

The shit kind of deep on the 2nd play through.

Kratos hates all gods. But hes a god. So he hates himself.

Then it goes further. His son is a god. He subconsciously hates that part of his son too.

Through out the story, especially the interactions with Freya, he starts to realize not all gods are bad. Which means he can also be not bad. And that means his son can also not be that bad.

I didnt get all that in the first play through.

I only got the surface shit like he dont wanna tell his son cause he dont want his son to know.

I didnt peep the psychological self hate that also made him hate his son in a way.
Kratos hates what he did for the Gods and how he lost himself in rage. He did not want Atreaus to end up like him. He was afraid of Atreus giving into his rage. He never hated his son, he was trying to protect him. He does not trust Gods with good reason. He was their pawn since birth and lost everything because of them. His son is his second chance at humanity after being tricked to kill his family. He alsways felt guilty for becoming a slave to the Gods and that is why he hid the blades of chaos and the marks on his arm from the chains of bondage.

Kratos hates what he did for the Gods and how he lost himself in rage. He did not want Atreaus to end up like him. He was afraid of Atreus giving into his rage. He never hated his son, he was trying to protect him. He does not trust Gods with good reason. He was their pawn since birth and lost everything because of them. His son is his second chance at humanity after being tricked to kill his family. He alsways felt guilty for becoming a slave to the Gods and that is why he hid the blades of chaos and the marks on his arm from the chains of bondage.

Nah fam. Mimir straight up tells him in one of the scenes. Something like "you hate gods, which not surprisingly includes you, and your son feels that"

It just happened quick and I didnt hear it the first time. So this aint speculation. The writers actually wrote his self hate and how that hate is subconsciously effecting his son into the story.

So the self hate and subconciously hating his son is vocalized in the story.

Which makes it deep to me. I just didnt catch that cause it happens fast when they are travelling back from helheim with the heart to cure his son.

Nah fam. Mimir straight up tells him in one of the scenes. Something like "you hate gods, which not surprisingly includes you, and your son feels that"

It just happened quick and I didnt hear it the first time. So this aint speculation. The writers actually wrote his self hate and how that hate is subconsciously effecting his son into the story.

So the self hate and subconciously hating his son is vocalized in the story.

Which makes it deep to me. I just didnt catch that cause it happens fast when they are travelling back from helheim with the heart to cure his son.
It's actually a combination of all of this

Back