Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funkmaster Flex goes off on Jay-Z

Someone make a Jay hate thread and let's be done with it
You're smart and an intellectual.

But

Jay Z threw Kaepernick under the bus for a bag which was very Judas like. Same thing he did with the Barclays shit being used as a mascot for gentrification displacement. Then a few years later during a Nipsey Hussle tribute he had the nerve to say gentrify ya own hood. I didnt forget about that wack ass opportunistic "Occupy All Streets."

This idolatry between us fans has to stop. Y'all say that jigga been giving the longest with his philanthropy and lines like

"I put dollars on mine
ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped
I was the first in line
Donatin' proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road
that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed in myself?
Every time there's a tragedy,
I'm the first one to help."

Very meek of jigga right?

The wise know

"that when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

Somehow society has evolved out of that.
Many celebrities show their philanthropy

Part of me respects jigga's philanthropy but the other part knows that many do it for praise on some God Complex type shit.

Last edited:
The NFL knee they was wrong.
Admitting it now does make kap right or jayz wrong.
We all knew all the shit already.

You're smart and an intellectual.

But

Jay Z threw Kaepernick under the bus for a bag which was very Judas like. Same thing he did with the Barclays shit being used as a mascot for gentrification displacement. Then a few years later during a Nipsey Hussle tribute he had the nerve to say gentrify ya own hood. I didnt forget about that wack ass opportunistic "Occupy All Streets."

This idolatry between us fans has to stop. Y'all say that jigga been giving the longest with his philanthropy and lines like

"I put dollars on mine
ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped
I was the first in line
Donatin' proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road
that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed in myself?
Every time there's a tragedy,
I'm the first one to help."

Very meek of jigga right?

The wise know

"that when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

Somehow society has evolved out of that.
Many celebrities show their philanthropy

Part of me respects jigga's philanthropy but the other part knows that many do it for praise on some God Complex type shit.

Bro there's already a Jay-Z NFL thread.

So basically you collect rent from black people while there’s actual proof Jay is putting up millions to help people. Sure, I can definitely see the similarities. Lmao, fuck outta here.
You gtfoh as your punk ass already have. Our situations isn't similar idiot. For one, he's a celebrity. 2, he has fans that worship him like a God. I don't have that luxury nor do i seek it.

I don't do things to turn around and use it against you to say I did so and so for you

I'm helping family and friends while jigga be kissing the white man's ass.

So again, you’re not doing much besides complaining that another man isn’t doing enough, while allegedly collecting rent. Man sit yo delusional bitch ass down.
You're slow. I'm not complaining about someone helping another out. I was pointing out those that do it for praise. There's a difference.

You ask what i do and I answered.
So what has your punk ass done but leave NYC?

Back