Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

I added Azzaro the most wanted and Lalique encre noire to my collection yesterday.

Wasn't sure which one I wanted to rock first so I mixed em and that shit hit.

Had finn wolfhard sit next to me on the train and asked what I was wearing last night 😂

The most wanted is a sweet and spicy joint. The encre noire is a weird bag like dark and earthy something you might wear to a funeral or something on its own. But I think it's a good complementary cologne to mix with sweeter scents.

I added Azzaro the most wanted and Lalique encre noire to my collection yesterday.

Wasn't sure which one I wanted to rock first so I mixed em and that shit hit.

Had finn wolfhard sit next to me on the train and asked what I was wearing last night 😂

The most wanted is a sweet and spicy joint. The encre noire is a weird bag like dark and earthy something you might wear to a funeral or something on its own. But I think it's a good complementary cologne to mix with sweeter scents.
Been rocking most wanted for a while... that shit fye

IMG_20221015_183507868.jpg

Another sampling for fall...mama needs ALL of these! I'll be going to Macy's bright and early tomorrow to get the YSL libre le. I wore it today and smell so fuckable.

it-smells-amazing-michele-romanow.gif

I wish I was near a store that sells more niche fragrances cause I would like to try a couple fragrances, but don't feel comfortable enough to blind buy again.

View attachment 941794

Another sampling for fall...mama needs ALL of these! I'll be going to Macy's bright and early tomorrow to get the YSL libre le. I wore it today and smell so fuckable.

View attachment 941793

I wish I was near a store that sells more niche fragrances cause I would like to try a couple fragrances, but don't feel comfortable enough to blind buy again.

yeah YSL is generally dangerous on a woman

hard to tell her no for anything when u smell that on her:icu:

IMG_20221029_195704426.jpg

Last post for while. I took advantage of the Sephora sale and got a few things. My store just started selling kay ali, so I wanted to try. I also got a travel size of love don't be shy, but idk where I put it🤦🏾‍♀️. The guess noir was a cheapie I got from Ross, it smells really good...

View attachment 941794

View attachment 941793

I just discovered microperfumes.com . You can get small test vials of some niche scents. That way you dont have to blind buy anymore. Also, some stores like nordstrom that have niche scents, you can ask for a sample and they will bottle it for you.

View attachment 941794

View attachment 941793

I recommend sites like scents angel and scent split. These are the sites I've used to sample fragrances I'm unsure of. Save me money on some amouage fragrances I was interesting in and turn to be something wouldn't buy.

I recommend sites like scents angel and scent split. These are the sites I've used to sample fragrances I'm unsure of. Save me money on some amouage fragrances I was interesting in and turn to be something wouldn't buy.
Oh forgot to mention these sites are good for niche fragrances to try out. You can pretty get most of the niche scents you are looking for with the sites.

Do any of you have any fragrances that to you just smell meh when you wear it, but you get mad compliments from other people?

Do any of you have any fragrances that to you just smell meh when you wear it, but you get mad compliments from other people?

Yea about a month ago one of my female coworkers liked the black curve I was wearing. That’s just a regular work cologne I normally wear. Nothing special

Naw. Every cologne i buy has to give me that "i got to cop this" feeling. If it is just " meh", im not buying it.

Any of you fellas heard of blu atlas Atlantist? It has been rated highly this year. It is only sold in nyc unless you get it online. That is where their store as . I ordered a small sample online, not from them though. Dont think it is for me. Not bad but it doesn't completely grab me.

Screenshot_20221212-213945.png

Mancera Cedrat Boise

when i wear it people stop me and asks what i am wearing. I think its a 6/10 fragrance really. But has gotten me the most compliments and convinced someone to buy it.

Back