Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

You might be noseblind by how it actually smells coming off you but like you said, other people get to be wow’d.

have you smelled fenty yet?

I have. My local Sephora just got in store, so I smelled it this past weekend. I didn't like the opening cause of the patchouli, but once it dries down a little bit it smells GOOOOOD.

I have. My local Sephora just got in store, so I smelled it this past weekend. I didn't like the opening cause of the patchouli, but once it dries down a little bit it smells GOOOOOD.

I like it. Its fruity and clean at the same time

Any you all know what fragrance you plan on wearing on New Years?

Also fragrance wish list for 2023....

Any you all know what fragrance

[/QUOTE]

I want to get some more cologne but I need those trial size to see how it works with me before I start going crazy.

Tom Ford Tobacco Oud for NYE

As for 2023
Xerjoff Naxos
Nishane Hacivat
PDM Herod
PDM Pegasus
MFK Grand Soir
MFK L'homme a La Rose

Basically everything I forgot to grab this year

D&G light blue when it’s some regular shit but I wanna smell good…Azzaro Chrome when I might have to pull something

IMG_20230109_191000381~2.jpg

My first purchases of 2023. The original I want choo and lancome idole aura...I got both of these on sale at my local mall. Ordered the Chris Collins discovery set because I would like to purchase at least one scent from a black owned perfume house this year. Jo Malone is another brand I've never tried before.

View attachment 994852

My first purchases of 2023. The original I want choo and lancome idole aura...I got both of these on sale at my local mall. Ordered the Chris Collins discovery set because I would like to purchase at least one scent from a black owned perfume house this year. Jo Malone is another brand I've never tried before.
I see u, be out here leaving ya scent when you walk about!:clawd3:

I got a bottle of African Leather I’ll let go for $100. It’s cool, but not really my speed.

207AA2A7-AE2F-48EE-AF0D-7AD8BEFD4418.jpeg 83FF1BCA-AB53-4CDD-9689-FDA2B232A1D4.jpeg

Bought this yesterday. It’s cool, but I’m bout to trade it in for something else.

579DE314-1BBD-4911-B78E-DC9F6318FBCB.jpeg

Traded it in for this. I never heard of it before but the chicks at Neiman Marcus was going crazy for this shit. It is fire tho.

B518815A-1912-463E-864D-5873FE14C9F7.jpeg

Back