Welcome To aBlackWeb

DoUwant2go2Heaven (Edit: He’s now here and his name is RaptureSoonUgoing) Is A Real Person (Proof)

JJ Evans

Grimey Slums Of Chicago
This brother is actually in Jerusalem spreading the word right now...........

I thought this username was a bot or simply a parody account that somebody was using, but he's real!!!!!

I give major props to this man for being himself on an anonymous hip hop message board. I also must say that he's doing a good service. God is good!

I'm good friends with a few folks who went to highschool with him. We're also friends on Facebook.

Dude real

When I first started the ic I thought he was a bot as well. He would post videos all the time all in different cities preaching that bullshit though after a few months posting. Shits took him all over the world, can't be mad at that.

Dude just mad extreme...

When he said he had a wild child hood.. He wasn't lying.

They said he was that guy who did everything to the max.... He was a all in type dude from the jump. That's his personality.

When he was partying, drinking and using drugs... He ain't fuck around he went all the way in....

I think something scared the shit outta him, and he turned towards God...

And in the same fashion he went all the way in....

Say what you want about religion...

But the world is much better off with a guy like him living for God than the path he was on prior.

All things considered. He's good people

But yeah, it was weird as hell,

I posted a pic of me the wife and my boy Ernest, and he was like... Is that Ernest?.... Small ass world

Back