Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm surprised because aren't his movies usually box office hits even though he usually plays the same character?

I went to see it for Black Adam but I know there are people that go see his movies for him
Not this one. Only thing the Rock can use to brag about is....the audience score on RT? Lol

I used one of my 3/week for it lol

man getting them freebees are rare
Gotta go through buffoonery for them to hand you free passes. I had 2 this year: I used the first one on Love & Thunder. Sooo glad I didn’t pay for that but regretted it later on cause them shits come on Disney 45 days later.

I knew I’d be tight if I wasted it on Black Adam. Now I can use it for Creed lol

man getting them freebees are rare
Gotta go through buffoonery for them to hand you free passes. I had 2 this year: I used the first one on Love & Thunder. Sooo glad I didn’t pay for that but regretted it later on cause them shits come on Disney 45 days later.

I knew I’d be tight if I wasted it on Black Adam. Now I can use it for Creed lol
I'm an amc stubs a-list member. You get to see 3 movies/week for free and I used one of them for this movie

I'm an amc stubs a-list member. You get to see 3 movies/week for free and I used one of them for this movie
Used to love having this because you get 5 dollar concession credits every few weeks and they just stack up if you dont use them along with the birthday rewards.

Back