Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have a feeling Cal isn't all he seems to be also. I think there is alot more going on with his character that we are gonna find out about very soon.

The adopted son I feel is some how related to Doctor Manhattan.
What adopted son?

They kinda lost me with this episode...got a lil too "out there" for my liking. But they got me back at the end. Theres a lot going on here. We got 2 separate "big idea" conspiracies with Angela's grandfather and the senator, what and how exactly jeremy irons fits in, they on the brink of a race war, the babies, the squids...and next ep looks like it's gon be more "wtf" viewing where you dont know how it all fits.

It just keeps introducing more questions and making the world bigger and bigger and I just hope damon lindelof pen game is strong enough to weave all these concepts together. I would hate for the payoff to be lackluster.

Love white bitches like this lmao. Off top.

Oh no. Better run after that bitch.

Oh this the giant squid you niggas keep talking about. Word. Fucked shit up.

These openings man. MAD.

I fuck with Jean smart but her character is steady violating lol. I'd punch her in her shit.

Wtf. Whose mans are these.

Nigga living in a bomb shelter running drills talking bout he not scared. Damn wade.

God damn she just Kentucky fried that puppy. Shit.

This nigga hurting man.

You know she about to fuck his life up.

Yup. She probably marked this nigga out.

Damn.

She stay playing ain't shit characters lmao.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. All these white niggas dirty.

Ok. Now we got some answers.

Was that jupiter or Mars?

Damn. He actually did her in.

I'm sure Ms. Trieu will go grab her tho.

Man. Another one.

They kinda lost me with this episode...got a lil too "out there" for my liking. But they got me back at the end. Theres a lot going on here. We got 2 separate "big idea" conspiracies with Angela's grandfather and the senator, what and how exactly jeremy irons fits in, they on the brink of a race war, the babies, the squids...and next ep looks like it's gon be more "wtf" viewing where you dont know how it all fits.

It just keeps introducing more questions and making the world bigger and bigger and I just hope damon lindelof pen game is strong enough to weave all these concepts together. I would hate for the payoff to be lackluster.

Oh he definitely gonna fuck this up. Its gonna be leftovers and lost all over again but I'm here for it.

If I ever run into dude its uppercuts tho.

Oh he definitely gonna fuck this up. Its gonna be leftovers and lost all over again but I'm here for it.

If I ever run into dude its uppercuts tho.
I've never watched either one of those but I hope he dont fuck it up lol. I bangs with the the show, but it's too big too soon.

Loved this episode and been feeling the series overall so far. Wonder what insidious plans to help the 7th kavalry keep the peace sSenator Keene has for Looking glass.

The transitional shots from one scene to the next are dope as fuck on this show

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross nailed the soundtrack

I've never watched either one of those but I hope he dont fuck it up lol. I bangs with the the show, but it's too big too soon.
Dont listen to them bro, the hate for Lost has gone too far. I re-watched it recently and it is an almost perfect show. It just succumbed to the rules of TV back then. In today's world, instead of making 121 episodes in 6 seasons, it would have been a 50 to 60 episodes in 4 or 5 seasons and would have been perfect.

Leftovers is a very quirky show but is also really really good. It landed the ending imo too.

Last edited:
1st off Hooded Justice,pause.

I thought LG had lucked up on some ass for a second,wrong.She got instant karma

That was dope showing the squid and the attack.Effects are crazy.

It was actually Wade's tethered that came out of the house of mirrors.

Cool side hustle/cover LG.

LOL at the who is Dr Manhattan convo the cops were having sounding like us.

Angela is funny. "It looks like you're doing nothing".

Blake is funny too for letting LG get to the door and hit him with the "what pills"? and calling him Mirror guy.

That's dope how LG's mask has a double meaning/purpose.he got issues.

LOL at the girl saying the cereal tastes like nothing.

LOL at this bitch killing puppies all day.

Nostalgia reminds me of the movie Strange Days.

That George Michael song remix banging.

The victim meeting thing reminds me of Endgame.

I thought the chick at the meeting was his ex at 1st .He definitely has a type and they knew it.

Thought he was gonna smash,but nope

okay so Keene and Judd were leading the 7th Kalvary,but the 7th Kalvary really is racist still.

I wonder what they're trying to transport and if this is separate from what Lady Triue and Will are doing?

Keene reminds me of George Bush Jr.

They blew LG's mind with that video.Ozy wild.

This Ozy space scene is crazy.The internet says he's on Jupiter's moon,Europa

LOL at him getting pulled back and beat up

"Is anything True?" good question

So yeah LG really did Angela a favor by ratting on her because they was gonna kill her whole family.

Uhhhh that cliffhanger is torturous.I doubt they are coming to kill LG.He did what they wanted.

LG all confused.

They say ep 6 is a gonna be some amazing shit.

Leftovers was incredible until the last like 2 episodes lol. Niggas was upset. I'd still reccomend it tho. Only 3 seasons. Its hbo so even tho it ended wack theres still alot of quality in it.

So did anyone notice "Pale Horse" is essentially "Schindler's List" only the little girl is walking thru the aftermath of the squid attack?

Or am I reaching again??

Nah a reviewer pointed that out in a video I watched

Yes instead of Schindler's List he made Pale Horse

Leftovers was incredible until the last like 2 episodes lol. Niggas was upset. I'd still reccomend it tho. Only 3 seasons. Its hbo so even tho it ended wack theres still alot of quality in it.

I wasn't mad at how The Leftovers ended.

I just wish we saw the other side.

Great show and I can see why he was picked to do this show.

Basically Damon claims Watchmen has been a major influence and he been putting concepts he learned from Watchmen in his shows.

I caught that shit immediately.... But I'm glad a YouTube reviewer also said it...

Cuz these niggaz never would've believed me if it wasn't on YouTube

I wasn't mad at how The Leftovers ended.

I just wish we saw the other side.

Great show and I can see why he was picked to do this show.

Basically Damon claims Watchmen has been a major influence and he been putting concepts he learned from Watchmen in his shows.

The ambiguity of the ending after they spent 3 seasons explaining and breaking shit down for you with those dope monologue and visual scenes pissed me off. We don't know what she saw or if she was telling the truth. It might not have mattered to kevin but idgaf about him at that point. They knew after season 1 they were ending it season 3. That was some fuck shit to me. The whole point of watching was to figure out what happened. I appreciated the journey but still.

They were pressing that nigga a month ago when the watchmen premiered. He still doesn't really have an answer for what happened.

Back