Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea elaborate more on what you mean by dating? Does it get intimate at any point? Are said daters open enough to know they're talking to someone with options? Me personally if I'm dating someone it's something about her specifically that caught my attention and I'd like to get to know her more.

pretty much what goldie said

nothing wrong with having options, but if you smashing shit like hammers (males or females) then thats when things get tricky

No sexual relations, just enjoying each others company whether at the house or social events.

you still have to spell it out for some folks though

i mean, i had a chick invite me to her homegirls brother's house party. I took that for what it was, although at the end when she walked me to my car, she kissed me, but we went out to dinner once, she came by the apt once, then all of a sudden, she got ghost.

long story short, she told me some bs after months of practically no contact, but i think her ex came back into the pic and she just didnt wanna be honest about it.

No sexual relations, just enjoying each others company whether at the house or social events.
Feelings can still be caught without sex.

I don't date casually. If I accepted an invitation on a date, when I could've kept my life more simple by just being friends, I must have really liked him. If I'm seeing him repeatedly after, I clearly feel a spark. If I then find out I'm one of many, it's a turnoff. I would be hurt and no longer view him as a serious prospect. My view might be extreme though.

Not knocking enjoying more than one person at a time. Life is short and it's probably healthy to keep your options open n figure out what you want through that, if you can do it responsibly. Just be mindful of how they might view things.

Feelings can still be caught without sex.

I don't date casually. If I accepted an invitation on a date, when I could've kept my life more simple by just being friends, I must have really liked him. If I'm seeing him repeatedly after, I clearly feel a spark. If I then find out I'm one of many, it's a turnoff. I would be hurt and no longer view him as a serious prospect. My view might be extreme though.

Not knocking enjoying more than one person at a time. Life is short and it's probably healthy to keep your options open n figure out what you want through that, if you can do it responsibly. Just be mindful of how they might view things.

Nothing wrong with having options if it works those people that's fine. I'm like that in thinking if I'm going out my way to meet someone specifically I'd prefer if it was just that. If it's just casual hanging out then that's not dating to me as it would pretty much just be friends hanging out.

you still have to spell it out for some folks though

i mean, i had a chick invite me to her homegirls brother's house party. I took that for what it was, although at the end when she walked me to my car, she kissed me, but we went out to dinner once, she came by the apt once, then all of a sudden, she got ghost.

long story short, she told me some bs after months of practically no contact, but i think her ex came back into the pic and she just didnt wanna be honest about it.
Definitely needs to be confirmed from the first conversation are we exclusive or not? If not cool just want to know where I stand so I check myself from thinking anything else.

Definitely needs to be confirmed from the first conversation are we exclusive or not? If not cool just want to know where I stand so I check myself from thinking anything else.
Well my thing was, I pursued her, got the digits, so clearly I was interested

She did tell me she had recently moved back with her mom because her and her bf she was shacking with had broken up. She would ask me hypothetical questions based on scenarios from her previous relationship. Dude just seemed like he really wasn't that into her based on the responses I would give her and how she reacted to them

I mean, dude had the milk without buying the cow. She had a stupid thick body. Borderline bbw and cute af to me.

So all the other stuff happened I recently posted but at no point did I make it seem like I wanted us to be exclusive and neither did she I was just enjoying her company tbh.

So I asked that question after the first date, I told him that I am dating other people and he said he doesn't want to see anyone else '/'/' Now am I wrong for seeing other people?

No and lose his number

Wtf is in the water in Georgia?

Well my thing was, I pursued her, got the digits, so clearly I was interested

She did tell me she had recently moved back with her mom because her and her bf she was shacking with had broken up. She would ask me hypothetical questions based on scenarios from her previous relationship. Dude just seemed like he really wasn't that into her based on the responses I would give her and how she reacted to them

I mean, dude had the milk without buying the cow. She had a stupid thick body. Borderline bbw and cute af to me.

So all the other stuff happened I recently posted but at no point did I make it seem like I wanted us to be exclusive and neither did she I was just enjoying her company tbh.
That's fine brotha as I said long as you know where you stand have fun lol <>

So I asked that question after the first date, I told him that I am dating other people and he said he doesn't want to see anyone else '/'/' Now am I wrong for seeing other people?
Unless you decided it was love at first sight and made a blood oath on the first date, you owed him nothing and freely told him what it was straight away. That's more than anyone could ask.

@AP21 is right. Watch out for that one boo.

Nah and again you're not wrong as long as both parties are aware of the situation. He wants to be exclusive. You don't. He can roll out plenty of fish<<>>

Exclusive after one date? Where they do that at?

Oh, Atlanta

Nah. You did you're part being honest and telling him. If dude wanna compete for top spot he'll stick around and prove he's more worth your time than they are and if not he can go bye bye. You do you though, don't settle.

Back