Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

I actually don't think Joshua's death had anything to do w/ the case.

1. I knew that nigga was a street nigga from the gate. He was presented as some square,but I know a street nigga when I see them

2. They said he was a young "entrepreneur" with several Air BNB's....dead giveaway

3. He was in his 20's and went to Cali and was selling trees online in lives

4. He been involved in street shit and shootings

5. They got the niggas who did it.I'm sure there's evidence to link them and if they were hired they wouldn't be in jail.

Do you not want to align yourself with foolishness and don't want to hurt any feelings? Or are you afraid to admit you believe the conspiracy theory?
I’m not arguing with you. I’m asking you this What do you think about the judge hugging and coddling Amber Guyger? You and Inori believe in talking about multiple things at once. So either answer the question or forever hold your peace...

I’m not arguing with you. I’m asking you this What do you think about the judge hugging and coddling Amber Guyger? You and Inori believe in talking about multiple things at once. So either answer the question or forever hold your peace...

You're tagging in to an ongoing discussion for your boy so either you believe what he does or you don't. We'll go further from there.

Do you not want to align yourself with foolishness and don't want to hurt any feelings? Or are you afraid to admit you believe the conspiracy theory?

Silence is complicity

lol @Mister you could just say how you feel about her hiding behind her faith and hugging the murderer of an innocent black man. All of this asking the same question over and over from both sides accomplishes nothing.

@5th Letter engaged you, gave his opinion and posed you a question as well... it cant just be a one sided thing

lol @Mister you could just say how you feel about her hiding behind her faith and hugging the murderer of an innocent black man. All of this asking the same question over and over from both sides accomplishes nothing.

@5th Letter engaged you, gave his opinion and posed you a question as well... it cant just be a one sided thing
Lmao he refuses to give an opinion. Like wtf? It's because he relates to Brandt Jean and his cowardly actions

Last edited:

They had to sue the apartments because of this ruling in January:

When you can answer my question. Then we can “talk” about Joshua Brown. Someone you really don’t give a fuck about...

I don't give a good got damn about the judge and never will. She did what she did and believes what she believes. Neither mean anything to me or have any real effect on anything. Other than to piss off people on the internet and, I guess, appease her feelings of guilt.

Now, why was Joshua Brown's murder, at the hands of the DPD, forgotten?

And judging by the lack of posts about him, it's safe to say the bold applies even to those who claim he was murdered in retaliation.

Because there were no new information and the same reason why a lot of murders get forgotten.

There's been no new information regarding a number of killings by police that people are still protesting and speaking on today. What makes Joshua Brown's murder different?

There's been no new information regarding a number of killings by police that people are still protesting and speaking on today. What makes Joshua Brown's murder different?
You’re asking me why there’s no new information? How would I know that? If the media is reporting new information it’s obviously not getting national attention. But if you’re that curious. Here’s some numbers for you to call and ask them yourself. Good luck.

Back