Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DA ABW GRILL MASTERS LOUNGE

uploaded this shit right quick.....idk if ya'll are familiar with oklahoma joe's smokers but they're not top of the line at all

it had lots of gaps and spots where heat and smoke was escaping so I modded it up......if ya'll can see on my raggedy video, I put a gasket seal around the whole cook chamber lid, and used high temp atv adhesive to seal off the cracks around the firebox

also, invest in a digital temp gauge as well as the hand held quick probes

shit means everything

Just a tip I learned cause I see a lot of white smoke coming out of your smoker.

Google: clean smoke vs dirty smoke & Youtube clean smoke vs dirty smoke

It's going to help out the smoke flavor you get in your food a whole lot

Just a tip I learned cause I see a lot of white smoke coming out of your smoker.

Google: clean smoke vs dirty smoke & Youtube clean smoke vs dirty smoke

It's going to help out the smoke flavor you get in your food a whole lot

I mentioned this in a previous post.....the video was just to show I had way less leakage

I had JUST started the fire, as you can see my temp is still around 110

theres no meat in there

I mentioned this in a previous post.....the video was just to show I had way less leakage

I had JUST started the fire, as you can see my temp is still around 110

theres no meat in there

My fault playa!!

Any of yall into making yall own seasonings?

I've made my own chicken rub, beef rub. Working on a seafood seasoning and a blackening seasoning.

That boy dropped the spare ribs Chicago style on me

Im doin the TX short ribs this weekend...got some spares too tho....ima try the @BDP™️ way

Coffee rubbed steaks? Never heard of that before. Might have to try that shit out

Damn surprised at that it's pretty popular especially at steakhouses. It's other seasoning in it but coffee is one of main ingredients in the mix.

I don't even eat it just doing it for the family

Reactions: 1/2
appreciate it....im definitely still learning.....you see I f'd up and cut that fat channel out of the top, I know better now

anyway, either one is good but i dont have a lot of experience with mesquite....i hear a lot about oak and pecan too....basically any strong flavored hardwood will do

I made a mistake and used way too many mesquite chunks one time tryna do something different and smoke some chicken. It's oily and that flavor was too strong. Gave it a bitter taste.

Damn surprised at that it's pretty popular especially at steakhouses. It's other seasoning in it but coffee is one of main ingredients in the mix.

I don't even eat it just doing it for the family

I got a coffee season at the crib that I bought from that chick in your area

it’s called the spice suite I think

soak your ribs in apple cider vinegar for 2-3 hrs

thank me later

100%

I actually learned that from my granny. But she uses to use regular vinegar and beer. I prefer the apple cider vinegar tho. Throw some beer in there with that next time if you want to tru something different. Slaps.

Back