I'm sorry bruh, but this might be the goat show... Niggaz be getting murked like this the wire or something....

Straight head shots

Killing innocent women in broad day light.

Niggaz give no fucks on this show....

I thought they was gonna beat Lawanda.... That nigga la-la had no intentions of striking a woman
:df:

I'm sorry bruh, but this might be the goat show... Niggaz be getting murked like this the wire or something....

Straight head shots

Killing innocent women in broad day light.

Niggaz give no fucks on this show....

I thought they was gonna beat Lawanda.... That nigga la-la had no intentions of striking a woman
:df:

Yeah, I'm digging this show. It's gonna be black superhero fix in between Luke Cage seasons.

I wish they didn't kill LaLa so early tho.

Yeah, I'm digging this show. It's gonna be black superhero fix in between Luke Cage seasons.

I wish they didn't kill LaLa so early tho.
Dude was ridiculous, lol

But yea he was a good ass character. Commanding presence. Two episodes is a waste for a talent that good

Im glad it's moving the way it's moving.

On The Flash that Lawanda lady would've been kidnapped. LaLa would've been dragged out for a half season on Arrow. Here they get straight to business like real life.

FYI older daughter was nude all over TWIN PEAKS: THE RETURN last year. Can't remember the name of the actress but it's her.

Are they going to keep his power's basic? In the comics his power's are more like LiveWire's from Supergirl show.

Im glad it's moving the way it's moving.

On The Flash that Lawanda lady would've been kidnapped. LaLa would've been dragged out for a half season on Arrow. Here they get straight to business like real life.

FYI older daughter was nude all over TWIN PEAKS: THE RETURN last year. Can't remember the name of the actress but it's her.

Nafessa-Williams_thefappening2015_com-3.jpg

1-50.jpg

Nafessa-Williams-nude-butt-and-boobs-Twin-Peaks-2017-s3e3-HD-1080p-00007.jpg
Nafessa-Williams-See-Through-1-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my bad, thought we could drop raw nudes at ABW? Or that's only if thread say NSFW in title?