Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im glad it's moving the way it's moving.

On The Flash that Lawanda lady would've been kidnapped. LaLa would've been dragged out for a half season on Arrow. Here they get straight to business like real life.

FYI older daughter was nude all over TWIN PEAKS: THE RETURN last year. Can't remember the name of the actress but it's her.

Yeah but he could have lasted a lil bit longer.

Not enough time thoroughly hate him and enjoy his death.

The only real fucked up thing he did was kill Lawanda, his dumbass cousin had that bullet coming tho.

Yeah but he could have lasted a lil bit longer.

Not enough time thoroughly hate him and enjoy his death.

The only real fucked up thing he did was kill Lawanda, his dumbass cousin had that bullet coming tho.

I felt he served his purpose. Anything past death would make him redundant. Plus Whale needed more build up. Something is up with the inspector too. He might turn crooked and take his place.

I felt he served his purpose. Anything past death would make him redundant. Plus Whale needed more build up. Something is up with the inspector too. He might turn crooked and take his place.
So far it's following the new comic. I like this show, the music and the writing

Second episode was dope. I hope they do a suit revamp at some point. Sidenote Cress Williams look good, like he doesn't look any older than he did on Living Single... Just shaven. When the chick was talking to him about finding her daughter and she said she was his student, I was like "his student"? Damn she look same age as him.

Show better then I thought when I first seen the previews. Side note: They have to know who Black Lightning is, the principle is well known in the hood and mask not hiding nothing.

I think the daughter said looking at his face is like looking at the sun
She said you lose focus because his eyes are able to blind you when they glow. It's a nice touch I like it.
Black Lightning like other heroes on tv/movies is also extremely nerfed unfortunately but hey only first season let's give him a chance.

LaLa is supposed to appear again some time this season I believe but we'll see. I like that his daughter smiled when she threw the burglar dude as if she's accepting and not trying to suppress it like her dad did.

In regards to his costume Cress Williams says there are ideas to change it it's still early lol.

loving it so far. Lala was kinda pissing me off so im glad Tobias ended him.

like supergirl introduced superman, Black Lightning would be a good way to introduce Batman to the CW. BL could have led his Outsiders team in the past, and Batman could recruit him again, and BL could tell him FOH.

Back