Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah but he could have lasted a lil bit longer.

Not enough time thoroughly hate him and enjoy his death.

The only real fucked up thing he did was kill Lawanda, his dumbass cousin had that bullet coming tho.

He's not the real villain though.........just an underling for that Albino dude.

Who called it on school boy getting clapped? Was just about to get his first piece of pussy too, smh

Ether
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png

This was great.

I thought that was Monique at first, but she prolly would have passed on the pay and said we should boycott the show...

Meanwhile Pinky went on there and delivered another great episode and genuine character for the show...

The scene between the cop and the pastor was great dialogue... Like I never considered what a charged up pastor and a charged up cop would say to each other during a community crisis.... They kilt that shit

Lol at that mask supposed to be hiding his identity

So my dude lightning don't wear no mask...you mean to tell me nobody knows who that man is?
okay

one of my biggest peeves from comics in general

i mean, yea, he got a voice distortion thing, but its HIM...ya'll cant see that?

Its the same thing as how people for whatever reason dont know that Clark Kent is superman...JUST TAKE HIS GLASSES OFF?!?!

Back