Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

This is kinda hilarious when you think about it.

Biden was elected largely on the "He's not Trump" mindset, which is understandable I guess. However, Biden and the other Dems have been such trash lately, that they might inadvertently get Trump elected again. Some polls show he actually has like 50% of Rep support. Basically, if the Republican primaries were today, he'd kill the competition. Meanwhile, a recent poll that came out said that the majority of Dem voters want to see someone new in office right now. Unless Biden does something drastic between now and 2024 (which we all know he won't), he could very well lose to Trump.

If the dumbass democrats botch shit up so bad that it leads to a second term for Trump, the whole party should just be blown up. Hell they should be blown up now for not being able to get these bill pushed.

This is kinda hilarious when you think about it.

Biden was elected largely on the "He's not Trump" mindset, which is understandable I guess. However, Biden and the other Dems have been such trash lately, that they might inadvertently get Trump elected again. Some polls show he actually has like 50% of Rep support. Basically, if the Republican primaries were today, he'd kill the competition. Meanwhile, a recent poll that came out said that the majority of Dem voters want to see someone new in office right now. Unless Biden does something drastic between now and 2024 (which we all know he won't), he could very well lose to Trump.

If the dumbass democrats botch shit up so bad that it leads to a second term for Trump, the whole party should just be blown up. Hell they should be blown up now for not being able to get these bill pushed.

It doesnt even seem like they have anyone lined up to run in 2024.. It shouldnt be Biden or Harris imo

It doesnt even seem like they have anyone lined up to run in 2024.. It shouldnt be Biden or Harris imo

Biden is the incumbent, so he gets dibs unless they choose to primary him, which they won't.

You're right though, even if you ignore the current administration, I can't think of any good candidates on that side. That means we're fucked. Well, we were always fucked, but it's just more obvious now.

Biden is the incumbent, so he gets dibs unless they choose to primary him, which they won't.

You're right though, even if you ignore the current administration, I can't think of any good candidates on that side. That means we're fucked. Well, we were always fucked, but it's just more obvious now.

His old ass shouldnt run for a second term. And Kamala dont got the juice.

They 1000% should primary him or he should just say now that he has no intention of running for a second term.

His numbers are in the shitter.. all that incumbent shit is out of the window imo

I wonder what yall late abw niggas gonna do when its common and trendy to be anti democrat? When being anti democrat is mainstream are yall gonna stay 10 toes dine or jump on the band wagon? It'll look suspect either way tbh

@Race Jones we never wavered from our stance. We stood on integrity and didn't get pimped... but even though we have been proven 1000% right it doesn't feel it..

I want to agree with @Disanthrope sometimes but he's sounding exactly like that fuck nigha Brandon Tatum damn near using the same rhetoric.

Now that out of the way. I see it being a mass Exodus from voting pro-democrat by most Black people as it should have been years ago. Black people need to take care of the voting in their cities and states and not even fall for the president trap. The candidate that directly affect you on the daily is the ones that can be used to get things moving for you. Hence going back to voting for selfish gains

I want to agree with @Disanthrope sometimes but he's sounding exactly like that fuck nigha Brandon Tatum damn near using the same rhetoric.

Now that out of the way. I see it being a mass Exodus from voting pro-democrat by most Black people as it should have been years ago. Black people need to take care of the voting in their cities and states and not even fall for the president trap. The candidate that directly affect you on the daily is the ones that can be used to get things moving for you. Hence going back to voting for selfish gains

well a lot of local politicians can eventually move up and control the levers of power in your state so yea, that should be the plan.

Bullshit

Bruh you keep likening my correct and accurate anti democrat rhetoric to pro republican. That's nothing but loyalty to the democrats. If I don't say anything positive about the republicans why are you invoking republicans instead of addressing the facts I say about Democrats?

Black ppl are emotionally connected to the democratic party out of Tradition, that's why yall pretend their critics are down for the other side

Yall pretend anti Democrat rhetoric is pro Republican rhetoric so you don't have to listen and you can stay loyal

The democrats are 100% anti black, full stop

That has nothing to do with the republicans or the martians or the Ewoks

Abw logic used for deflection:

Black person: 2pac music was wack

Abw: oh you must be a biggie fan!!

If your wife was anti you yall would divorce her

If your job was anti you yall would quit

Your political party is OPENLY anti you but yall cape and defend them to death

:cont:

Back