Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Listen.

That's the whole point: intent

Trumpists uses bad faith arguments for the goal of right wing white supremacy. If i happen to agree that Biden is trash, its for the goal of black empowerment.

I make only good faith arguments from the standpoint comes of someone who is genuinely B1, black first, completely divorced from the democratic party. Im actually objective and not bias the like the ones who argue me down. My views are not driven by emotions and tradition like these niggas views are. Even when I voted Democrat I've never argued on their behalf or wore capes like this bunch, i just had all the smoke for republicans, that could be ignorantly miscontrued as support for Democrats.

At the end of day "democrat" and "republican" is code for "WHITE PEOPLE". Our people have been bamboozled into being ride or die for different factions of fucking WHITE PEOPLE

:word?:

White people who don't do anything in the BEST INTEREST of black people as a group.

I think black people/ABW's emotional attachment to the Democratic Party is disgusting and slavelike. Theyre married to democratic party. Even though its a 1 sided abused relationship, they view any criticism of their spouse as cheating on their spouse with the other party

Posters hate me to death over my opinion of their favorite white people
☝🏽

👇🏽
I want what's best for black people. My opps want what's best for black people according to white people aka democrats...that's why my rhetoric sounds so radical to yall. Black empowerment sounds foreign, thus hostile to yall

Lastly, yes ablackweb.com lacks any nuance whatsoever. It's a cesspool of nuancelessness lol

You try to fit everything into a black and white box. White supremacy is just a tool used by the powerful. The fucked up shit in politics runs deeper than that. It's all about corruption. These black politicians don't join up because they want white power to grow stronger. They sign up because they want a piece of the action. And the white people with power don't care for poor white people anymore than they care for us. They just use them against us, so that nobody at the bottom can rise up.

You constant need to treat people who disagree with you on a political level as if they are race traitors doesn't help anyone or anything because in the end, your insistence on making all of this purely a racial issue means that you've fallen for the trick as hard as anyone else.

You try to fit everything into a black and white box. White supremacy is just a tool used by the powerful. The fucked up shit in politics runs deeper than that. It's all about corruption. These black politicians don't join up because they want white power to grow stronger. They sign up because they want a piece of the action. And the white people with power don't care for poor white people anymore than they care for us. They just use them against us, so that nobody at the bottom can rise up.

You constant need to treat people who disagree with you on a political level as if they are race traitors doesn't help anyone or anything because in the end, your insistence on making all of this purely a racial issue means that you've fallen for the trick as hard as anyone else.
Nah

Only black people are being neglected so im not wrong

Watering down black issues is why we're in the position we're in today

And you're giving too much credit by saying people "disagree".. they don't have the capacity to genuinely disagree cuz they're too hive minded. Their words don't convey shit other than compliance with the anti black establishment. Nobody gives counter points for why we should still vote democrat, all they do is deflect and move the goalpost

Black people are not the only people being neglected. If you believe that, I question how much you actually pay attention to what's going on in this country.
Unbelievable

Like why should that matter to me?

Black people are being neglected and other groups are getting benefits and bags from biden yet somehow im supposed to give a fuck that other people are being neglected to according to you

How does your point help Black people? It doesn't

You abw niggas literally refuse to keep the topic on the inaction of the democrats..its easier for yall that way. 99.9% of the arguments made by yall to me are not in Black people's best interests. Yall have the status quos best interest in mind when yall quote me, not your race

Unbelievable

Like why should that matter to me?

Black people are being neglected and other groups are getting benefits and bags from biden yet somehow im supposed to give a fuck that other people are being neglected to according to you

How does your point help Black people? It doesn't

You abw niggas literally refuse to keep the topic on the inaction of the democrats..its easier for yall that way. 99.9% of the arguments made by yall to me are not in Black people's best interests. Yall have the status quos best interest in mind when yall quote me, not your race

You can care about or not care about whatever you want. That's on you. What you can't do is bend reality to fit your own whims. The fact of the matter is that the country is fucked up on many levels. If all you care about is how it affects black people, that's fine, but you can't get on here acting like black people are the only ones affected by the bullshit.

It's also not even smart to act like that. Black people only make up about 13% of the population. It would be much harder for us to force big changes solo, so why would we try to fight certain issues alone if we're not the only ones affected?

This country can't be saved until money is taken out of politics. Almost all these politicians, Dem and Rep, take bribes from corporations and other entities. They don't care about black rights or anyone else's rights as long as they getting "Fuck them niggas" money from special interest groups.

Like we know damn well we not going to get a politician to vote for criminal justice reform when one of his biggest donors is a private prison company.

Back