Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick alleged drug raped in the middle of an ATL club...wtf

I don't know a lot about the story but I heard she was there by herself, is that true?

Plus, I know it's something small to forget yet it can become a big issue, if you are not cautious enough but something as small as a lid could've prevented the drink from being contaminated with a roofie. I don't drink but you gotta cover those drinks up in the club or anywhere.

I said we need a refresher i also said we all know its wrong but maybe we need a more thorough briefing on this. The amount of folks who get defensive over it and how public it gets maybe it needs to be a deeper convo. You went left

No, you and everyone that says this bullshit went stupid.

Do we need a refresher on how not to steal? 'How about murder? Fraud? Assault and Battery? Pretty sure we were taught to keep our hands to ourselves.

Do we need a refresher on how not to steal? 'How about murder? Fraud? Assault and Battery? Pretty sure we were taught to keep our hands to ourselves.

Yea some niggas just predatory by nature, no amount of refreshing is gonna change that. But when shit like this happens they need to be fully exposed on this level more often.

Nigga dont they try and do all sorts of prisoner reform? Dont niggas say all day there are ways to deal with alot of these type of issues before it becomes an outward act of violence? You sound real fucking stupid alot of the time my nigga. Yes there are always going to be a certain amount of predator ass niggas. Im not saying you can stop every rape either.

But you a dumbass old nigga stuck thinking how you think.

Nigga dont they try and do all sorts of prisoner reform? Dont niggas say all day there are ways to deal with alot of these type of issues before it becomes an outward act of violence? You sound real fucking stupid alot of the time my nigga. Yes there are always going to be a certain amount of predator ass niggas. Im not saying you can stop every rape either.

But you a dumbass old nigga stuck thinking how you think.

Nigga... FOH ever calling me a dumbass when you can't even figure out whether to stick your dick in a man or a woman.

You're trying to validate your idiotic stance, but you can't so you have to resort to pulling in all sort of random bullshit into the convo just like any hoe losing the argument would.

You can't sit here and say some stupid shit like "we need to teach our sons not to rape" when we already teach our sons not to rape. What kinda fuckery is this? You been drinking the feminist kool aid too long nigga. Pretty sure your parents told you to the same shit and if they didn't then they failed you but that's just your folks. And if they didn't teach you not to rape, then how many bodies you got on you my nigga? How many broads got stories about you slippin 'em a roofie? 'cause clearly if you're not taught to rape you gonna rape, right?

Iight....

I'mma say this..... And I'm really n going to to do my best not to go on too long or make this personal....

But y'all gotta chill with this victim blaiming shit.

We don't live in a world where everybody is always 100% on point.

People slip up, people make mistakes. We all do that shit. No body is perfect, and bad things happen as a result.

But that's not the story. The story ain't slip ups or mistakes. The story, the issue at hand.... That's predators...

These dudes.... These predators that seek out and Target people who may have slipped up..... They're the fucking problem.

I totally understand telling people to be careful.... But nobody perfect b.... We all get caught slipping.... But these predatory niggaz who bold enough to flat out rape in a club..... And NOBODY steps in.....

Man you can't blame shorty for that....I work in a bar... Its common as fuck for chicks to get that drunk... Is it bad? Yea it is.... But do they deserve to be raped for it??

Fuck no.... And to suggest that is fucking disgusting as a human being... If a dude is in a bar looking for and trying to smash damn near passed out chicks and spiking their drinks... That dude needs to die

There's this one regular chick who comes to our bar an gets passed out drunk...I had to drive her home once cuz she could barely walk.

Like I don't understand how you have the urge to do anything but look out for that woman and make sure she gets home safe ..

I remember I caught a nigga in the woman's bathroom grabbing chicks at a concert when I was bouncing once.. Damn near killed that fool

My whole thing is to suggest that women need to stop getting drunk so they don't get raped is stupid.

As long as alcohol is for sale.. women gonna get drunk.

Niggaz need not to prey on that shit and fuck them they unconcious and unresponsive

Nigga... FOH ever calling me a dumbass when you can't even figure out whether to stick your dick in a man or a woman.

You're trying to validate your idiotic stance, but you can't so you have to resort to pulling in all sort of random bullshit into the convo just like any hoe losing the argument would.

You can't sit here and say some stupid shit like "we need to teach our sons not to rape" when we already teach our sons not to rape. What kinda fuckery is this? You been drinking the feminist kool aid too long nigga. Pretty sure your parents told you to the same shit and if they didn't then they failed you but that's just your folks. And if they didn't teach you not to rape, then how many bodies you got on you my nigga? How many broads got stories about you slippin 'em a roofie? 'cause clearly if you're not taught to rape you gonna rape, right?

You not seeing the bigger picture. Every point made you chock it up to feminism and dismiss because you are stupid. You act like more understanding on the subject on what rape and sexual assault are means im saying everybody is doing it.

Im saying hey maybe its a better way to prevent more creeps. You saying we doing all we can do and just accept its going to be creep niggas. Thats some bitch ass stance you got there. Foh

Iight....

I'mma say this..... And I'm really n going to to do my best not to go on too long or make this personal....

People slip up, people make mistakes. We all do that shit. No body is perfect, and bad things happen as a result.

But that's not the story. The story ain't slip ups or mistakes. The story, the issue at hand.... That's predators...

These dudes.... These predators that seek out and Target people who may have slipped up..... They're the fucking problem.

I totally understand telling people to be careful.... But nobody perfect b.... We all get caught slipping.... But these predatory niggaz who bold enough to flat out rape in a club..... And NOBODY steps in.....

Man you can't blame shorty for that....I work in a bar... Its common as fuck for chicks to get that drunk... Is it bad? Yea it is.... But do they deserve to be raped for it??

Fuck no.... And to suggest that is fucking disgusting as a human being... If a dude is in a bar looking for and trying to smash damn near passed out chicks and spiking their drinks... That dude needs to die

There's this one regular chick who comes to our bar an gets passed out drunk...I had to drive her home once cuz she could barely walk.

Like I don't understand how you have the urge to do anything but look out for that woman and make sure she gets home safe ..

I remember I caught a nigga in the woman's bathroom grabbing chicks at a concert when I was bouncing once.. Damn near killed that fool

Because these niggas is low grade selfish bitch made niggas

I just don't think they see it like I see it.

Chicks getting dumb drunk is normal as fuck at clubs.

Not saying it's the most graceful shit in the world, but it happens. Often.

But dudes who seek them chicks out like a predator stalking his prey.... That should never be normalized. You see it, you stomp out violently.

It's literally the same thing as telling black folk what to do to not get killed by the police

Yall so fucking lucky i aint a mod.

I woulda banned you victim blaming fucks.

Yall stay taking the sides of degenerates and deviants.

Yall rather teach girls how to dress and behave in a modest fashion, when we should be teaching these boys the meaning of "stop" "no" and "dont".

Just think how far we would be as a society if 10 years ago we made that the societal standard.

The problem is yall mother fuckers got hang ups with the women, females and moms, that did you dirty, and want to punish all women for the actions of the very few from your po'dunk hometown.

Yall would rather force people to cover up and act like fucking Mennonites, than you mother fuckers learn some gotdamn self control.

Grown ass children.

Cracked a nigga repeatedly with those 4 cell flash lights for spiking a drink once....

That shit is an attack on all of us, and those who don't see it have an detachment from humanity on some level....

You just ain't there

Yall so fucking lucky i aint a mod.

I woulda banned you victim blaming fucks.

Yall stay taking the sides of degenerates and deviants.

Yall rather teach girls how to dress and behave in a modest fashion, when we should be teaching these boys the meaning of "stop" "no" and "dont".

Just think how far we would be as a society if 10 years ago we made that the societal standard.

The problem is yall mother fuckers got hang ups with the women, females and moms, that did you dirty, and want to punish all women for the actions of the very few from your po'dunk hometown.

Yall would rather force people to cover up and act like fucking Mennonites, than you mother fuckers learn some gotdamn self control.

Grown ass children.

Oh but when i say it its feminist smh

Iight....

Fuck no.... And to suggest that is fucking disgusting as a human being...
If a dude is in a bar looking for and trying to smash damn near passed out chicks and spiking their drinks... That dude needs to die

Here's your problem, as well as everyone els that runs this line of thinking:

No one... Lemme write that again so we're clear fam... NO ONE has said, alluded to, or in any way insinuated that any woman deserves to be raped. Under no circumstances should that ever happen and I'm pretty sure that everyone here is in agreement with this sentiment.

To even put that out there tells me that y'all ain't even trying to be genuine in this convo.

Saying that a person has steps they can take to stay safe and not be a victim of a crime isn't victim blaming.

@Duwop , and be honest here... How many time in your life has one of your peoples been caught slippin and you told them "Yo dawg, if you hadn't been out there <insert activity that would get a nigga hemmed up>, you wouldn't have <insert negative action taken against said friend>"

If your boy, cousin, etc was walking around with a few grand in his pocket, jewels flashing, and designer fits on and he was walking through Dundalk or Orangeville and got robbed for everything and showed up at your doorstep in his drawls and socks wouldn't you tell him "You shouldn't have been out there like that, you know how niggas get down"?

Ain't that the same as this so-called "victim blaming"?

Nope, and it's a legit criticism of a person's behavior. It's making them accountable for their own actions that created the opening to becoming a victim.

If I hadn't been out on the stoop at 2am, I wouldn't have been hit by a cop's bullet.
If I had been more aware of my surroundings over off Michigan Ave and had my door locked and windows up, a nigga wouldn't have been able to jump in my ride and rob me at gunpoint.
Shit, for that matter if I shouldn't have had nearly a grand on me when it happened.

A lot of shit that happens to people could have been prevented if we took time to heed warnings, instructions, and just use plain common sense before getting into situations that can end up badly. Women are not off the hook for the shit they do in this way either.

To call it "victim blaming" does nothing more than create a perpetual victimhood where women are never held accountable for shit they do.

Back