Welcome To aBlackWeb

Burger King Wild AF... We not locking no threads Dwayne

He never thought about a manager or corporate position?? And now he wants sympathy? FOH

How yall manage to find a way to shit on this dude?

who said he wants sympathy? His family set up the gofundme

He originally began working at this job as a single father when he gained custody of me and my older sister 27 years ago. Then as our family grew and he remarried, he continued to work there because of the amazing health insurance that was provided through this employer because it was unionized. This got all four of his daughters through high school and college with full healthcare coverage.

My dad continues to work there, because though he does look young, he is coming up on retirement age and leaving would cost him his retirement. In no way are we asking for money or is he expecting any money but if anyone feels like blessing him he would love to visit his grandchildren.

How do you work at a fast food restaurant for almost 27 years?
Word. Like he never even attempted to better himself.
He never thought about a manager or corporate position?? And now he wants sympathy? FOH

you niggas religiously listen to music artfully detailing how people can get trapped like this, and y’all confused?!?!

don’t be too classist now…

fuck around and start sounding like Dos…

Maybe he didnt want to move up and was fine where he was.

lol nobody asked you to apologize

And that’s fine. It didn’t seem like he asked for sympathy but I can’t stand when people put shit on social media for the sob story and shit. It infuriates me, especially stories like these when he seemed fine with what he’s doing with his life

And that’s fine. It didn’t seem like he asked for sympathy but I can’t stand when people put shit on social media for the sob story and shit. It infuriates me, especially stories like these when he seemed fine with what he’s doing with his life

I accept your apology backpedalling

:hahaha:

Back