Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Janelle speaks on the beef with Nicole F and how Bayleigh and Davonne were too scared to make any moves:

Tyler wants to leave now

Related video:

That's noble and all, but Christmas is only going to do what's best for her game.

She knows whichever one of them stays is coming after her, so it wouldn't make sense for her to put Tyler up.

Especially since that would mean both of them would stay if he ends up getting evicted.

No way would I do that though.

They ruined their own games by talking too damn much.

That's not Tyler's fault at all.

And all of them are idiots if they really think Christmas would be willing to take Tyler's offer.

Just shows how out of touch they are with the game.

These mfs got rid of 2 of the best players just to break down and quit?

Imma really stop watching us bb and just stick to Canadian bb. Continuously disappointed season after season whether its cast or production bullshit. They can't get it right.

I think tyler realizing poc's being picked off. I wouldn't want no parts of that shit either. He's seemed very conscious in how he's gravitated to day and bayleigh this season. But some of these mfs low key racist and once they band together that's how the game goes... It's always been a problem. One will be used as a pawn (kevin) another as a layup (david) the rest gotta go before they start trouble (kaysar, day, bayleigh)

Sounds like Tyler was all in until Allison said he'd lose his $40,000.

I saw most of this play out on the feeds.............up until Tyler went to BayDay about wanting to leave the game.

Didn't see how things played out after that, but everything before that didn't seem malicious.

If he's clowning them now, it's probably out of frustration because it seemed like every time he tried to help them it came back to bite him.

Basically, he realized that helping them was more trouble than it's worth............so he's gradually trying to distance himself from them.

Last edited:
Also, whenever I look at Christmas' tats..........I think that she probably fucks like a whore.

Needless to say, even though she's not my preferred body type............I'll probably be......"thinking about".......her tonight.

Last edited:
Why is this thread hidden from me??? Weird

Check if you have the ts on ignore.
And set thread to watched then set it to alert you when theres a new post. That won't answer your question but should make it less annoying and easier to find. Site deteriorating right now smh.

Check if you have the ts on ignore.
And set thread to watched then set it to alert you when theres a new post. That won't answer your question but should make it less annoying and easier to find. Site deteriorating right now smh.

Lol thanks...whats going on? (Forum)

Lol thanks...whats going on? (Forum)

A bunch of small shit but the main issue site wise is the mobile keyboard disappears whenever you hit backspace or return buttons. Site was just down for a day or two. I'm assuming no one paid the bill but I dunno.

Goldie been mia for weeks. Even folk that know him offline don't know where he is. He not returning calls or texts. Don't really know the nigga but I hope he good.

Apparently, Bayleigh and Davonne got into it with Christmas last night.

Enzo gives a summary:

This video is a link mix of everything that went down:

Janelle did say that Christmas had a wild side and it was just a matter of time before she snapped.

Funny seeing her turn into a Karen right before our eyes.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Back