Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Also, can't wait for Finale Night when Janelle wins America's favorite player after only being in the house for 2 weeks.

Hope they zoom in on their reactions when it happens too.

Especially blonde Nicole's.

Last edited:
Watching season 6. I forgot the pressure niggas used to be applying in the house. These new school bb allstars ain't shit. The game done changed man. The compete level was crazy. Shit was intense off the rip. They were big beefing lmao.
Mans had to get separated. Kaysar almost slapped a chick.

I'm only on episode 7.

source (1).gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Something's off about this David situation.

Avon suspicious clip.gif

He wasn't this dumb on the show last year.

Dude actually seemed to know everything that was going on in the game.

Then again, production could've been helping him last year.

Starting to think something else might be at play, because it's just hard for me to believe that he's really this dumb.

My theory is................

Dude thinks he was set up to fail by being on this season.

Yet, he still wasn't gonna turn down the chance to win $50,000-$500,000........or whatever stipend he'd get by making jury.

So, knowing he's probably not gonna win the game.......he's decided instead to do everything in his power to ruin the game of anybody who he thinks has a chance of winning.

In his mind, he sees that as a victory for him.

Outside of him having a twin, this is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Unless he really is as clueless as he seems.

Last edited:
View attachment 348545

Something's off about this David situation.

View attachment 348547

He wasn't this dumb on the show last year.

Dude actually seemed to know everything that was going on in the game.

Then again, production could've been helping him last year.

Starting to think something else might be at play, because it's just hard for me to believe that he's really this dumb.

My theory is................

Dude thinks he was set up to fail by being on this season.

Yet, he still wasn't gonna turn down the chance to win $50,000-$500,000........or whatever stipend he'd get by making jury.

So, knowing he's probably not gonna win the game.......he's decided instead to do everything in his power to ruin the game of anybody who he thinks has a chance of winning.

In his mind, he sees that as a victory for him.

Outside of him having a twin, this is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Unless he really is as clueless as he seems.

That's the new theory floating around the net but was he even playing with any great players last season.? And I believe he could observe certain shit when he was locked up in that room with ovi but there was no sound. Also how can you identify good game play if you've never actually seen it. Sucks to say but what you see is what you get with bruh. At this point you can't go into any season and wing it. You gotta be a student of the game to win it.

I think in his and productions heads ot was like "you're competitive, you're social, and want to redeem yourself after getting fucked over by some racist cacs. Cool. Good enough."
But sending him in there with people that have done it to the fullest? Stupid idea. Shoulda just sent him to the challenge on MTV.

That's the new theory floating around the net but was he even playing with any great players last season.? And I believe he could observe certain shit when he was locked up in that room with ovi but there was no sound. Also how can you identify good game play if you've never actually seen it. Sucks to say but what you see is what you get with bruh. At this point you can't go into any season and wing it. You gotta be a student of the game to win it.

I think in his and productions heads ot was like "you're competitive, you're social, and want to redeem yourself after getting fucked over by some racist cacs. Cool. Good enough."
But sending him in there with people that have done it to the fullest? Stupid idea. Shoulda just sent him to the challenge on MTV.

That's what doesn't make sense to me though.

You'd think that with him not being isolated he'd have a better grasp of the game than he did last year.

That's what made me wonder how much info production was throwing at him during his diary room sessions.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but it's just hard to believe he's really that bad at the game.

What's the theory that's going around?

That he's a twin or that he's deliberately trying to sabotage people?

That's what doesn't make sense to me though.

You'd think that with him not being isolated he'd have a better grasp of the game than he did last year.

That's what made me wonder how much info production was throwing at him during his diary room sessions.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but it's just hard to believe he's really that bad at the game.

What's the theory that's going around?

That he's a twin or that he's deliberately trying to sabotage people?

Him deliberately being stupid while being fed by production.

I don't believe production would get rid of Janelle willingly tho. That's who everyone wants to see. Bruh is just overwhelmed. Mfs went in the house with real gameplans. He was just happy to be there.

Him deliberately being stupid while being fed by production.

I don't believe production would get rid of Janelle willingly tho. That's who everyone wants to see. Bruh is just overwhelmed. Mfs went in the house with real gameplans. He was just happy to be there.

I thought he might've been fed by production last year when he seemed to know everything that was going on in the house.

What he's doing right now, though...........if it's deliberate..........is all him.

If he stays long enough, however, it might help him get to Final 2.

Eventually people will start to think they'll have an easier time winning a Final 2 with him than anyone else...........so they'll be more inclined to keep him around.

Back