Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

I thought he might've been fed by production last year when he seemed to know everything that was going on in the house.

What he's doing right now, though...........if it's deliberate..........is all him.

If he stays long enough, however, it might help him get to Final 2.

Eventually people will start to think they'll have an easier time winning a Final 2 with him than anyone else...........so they'll be more inclined to keep him around.

He knew everything going on cause him and ovi were able to basically watch video of things going on the videos just didn't have audio if I remember correctly.

David: “Maybe I’m just not as good at this game as I THOUGHT I was....”

:cry:

Tyler:
:Will:

:lol9:

Maaaaaan if they don’t get his dumb ass tf outta there?! That’s what he get for frontin’ on Day anyway....

Shits so bad. I've never seen jokers updates so slow. Feeders have checked out

First season in the past 6-7 years I subscribe to the feeds............it's an All-Star Season..........and none of the remaining houseguests are worth watching.

They really should have had JC on this season.

If for nothing more than comic relief.

They'd have to bring Fessy back too though.

Those two together are pure comedy.

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Bayleigh's starting to grow on me.

The more I see of her...........the more she intrigues me.

Not even sure if it's a sexual thing either.

Just something about her.

And Kevin needs to tone it down.

No need for all the flamboyant theatrics.

Wish Vito Corleone could come in the house and talk to him:

Fucking Davonne yo...............

Easiest question in the HOH comp and she chokes.

Fuck this cast for being scary and not going after major targets.

And lol @Bayleigh getting mad at Kaysar for trying to talk some sense into her...........and how the exact thing he was trying to tell her is happening to her.

Which is that all of them who aren't directly aligned with that little clique that's running the house are just gonna get picked off one-by-one.

She basically got upset with him for telling her that she wasn't as cool with them as she thought she was.

Now she realizes that she wasn't.

If these people would just have some damn heart and not just vote with the house they might have a chance of winning............but everybody's too damn scared to take a stand.

Hope the right person gets one of these powers and flips the house.

But this really should have been Davonne's HOH.

Can't even get mad at production for this either because they're trying to have HOH comps in which it's anybody's comp to win...........but, yet and still, the only people winning are people in that clique.

Fucking Davonne yo...............

Easiest question in the HOH comp and she chokes.

Fuck this cast for being scary and not going after major targets.

And lol @Bayleigh getting mad at Kaysar for trying to talk some sense into her...........and how the exact thing he was trying to tell her is happening to her.

Which is that all of them who aren't directly aligned with that little clique that's running the house are just gonna get picked off one-by-one.

She basically got upset with him for telling her that she wasn't as cool with them as she thought she was.

Now she realizes that she wasn't.

If these people would just have some damn heart and not just vote with the house they might have a chance of winning............but everybody's too damn scared to take a stand.

Hope the right person gets one of these powers and flips the house.

But this really should have been Davonne's HOH.

Can't even get mad at production for this either because they're trying to have HOH comps in which it's anybody's comp to win...........but, yet and still, the only people winning are people in that clique.

They've been mind numbingly stupid with their movements. They're the most obvious alliance, they play overly safe as if they can just flip a switch and win comps whenever, have spent the season letting all the people who would have forward their game get evicted and they give up information like it's nothing not realizing they talking to the ops even tho kaysar and Janelle been telling them that shit but bayleigh want to lash out tho. Stupid.

Back