Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

the issue ends up being that a lot of people that end up buying galaxy phones use less than 20% of the features b/c most of them are upsold on shit by the people in the phone stores

i havent had a galaxy since the s2 iirc, but when samsung stopped unlocking the bootloaders so that you could put custom roms on it, and remove all that bloat, i went to google and havent looked back.

i say that to say, a lot of people are just gonna upgrade from previous notes b/c they feel that's the natural progression in their phone purchasing, so they will pay $1000 for the phone, use less than 20% of the features when in reality, they can spend $700-$850 on a phone with similar specs and still use less than 20% of the features lol

In that case why get a Google pixel when u can get a $200 phone and still not use 20% of the features?

That logic can be applied to anything.

At the end of the day, the best phone on the market is the note

I would get a Google phone but they're price is ridiculous for a ugly phone. If the phones looked better I would definitely go to that to get the full Android experience out of a phone. OnePlus is the closest thing to a Google phone experience and that might be my next phone but this S10+ I have is probably the best I ever owned.

This new Samsung UI is smooth mane no lag not even close to lag. One UI easily the best thing Samsung could've came out with. No lag and the battery last all day.

You're right though with Samsung you'll probably only use 20% of what the phone can actually do lol.
i usually dont get caught up in the aesthetics too much these days as Im putting a case on it as soon as I get it. I thought about getting a different color phone besides black the last time but thought...this thing gonna be in a case, in my pocket, 90% of the time...nobody gonna see it...so...im all about having the most stock experience possible. I usually throw a different launcher on it anyway so....yeah...

In that case why get a Google pixel when u can get a $200 phone and still not use 20% of the features?

That logic can be applied to anything.

At the end of the day, the best phone on the market is the note
dont do this

you arent picking up what im putting down

these things matter to the MKHBD's of the world. They will do benchmark tests and all that shit and still end up switching b/t phones depending on the month and how they feel

the average consumer not buying a galaxy phone b/c of all the on the box features. Thats my point.

Oh, i got a pixel b/c at the time, i was with google fi and got a deal on the phone and i b/c i bought the phone from google, i got it with 0% financing and no down payment

dont do this

you arent picking up what im putting down

these things matter to the MKHBD's of the world. They will do benchmark tests and all that shit and still end up switching b/t phones depending on the month and how they feel

the average consumer not buying a galaxy phone b/c of all the on the box features. Thats my point.

Oh, i got a pixel b/c at the time, i was with google fi and got a deal on the phone and i b/c i bought the phone from google, i got it with 0% financing and no down payment

But you still are paying hundreds more than you should based on your logic. There's some pretty good $150 smart phones out here fam, u gonna get one of those or the new pixel? :sayit:

But you still are paying hundreds more than you should based on your logic. There's some pretty good $150 smart phones out here fam, u gonna get one of those or the new pixel? :sayit:

without getting into obvious drawbacks, there is a reason if a phone costs $200, how much do you think it cost to make it and market it and still keep it at that price point?

I ain't married to no company. Whatever the best phone on the market is, I want that shit.

If it's iPhone I'm rolling with them, if it's Samsung I'm rolling with them and if pixel ever drops the best on the market I'm rolling with them.

then thats where the disconnect is. I can honestly say i've never bought the "best" phone on the market b/c i dont care about having the "best" phone on the market

good day sir

without getting into obvious drawbacks, there is a reason if a phone costs $200, how much do you think it cost to make it and market it and still keep it at that price point?

Here u go fam

Back