Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

Can’t tell a private owner what to do with their property

Bruh, why you so scared of Race? He makes a post and you have no problem giving your opinion. He declines an application and you cant give your opinion because "Can't tell private owner what to do with their property". You can tell him what to post though?

Bruh, why you so scared of Race? He makes a post and you have no problem giving your opinion. He declines an application and you cant give your opinion because "Can't tell private owner what to do with their property". You can tell him what to post though?

i mean I said multiple times it’s wack. I get it you’re upset because I called you a coon I apologize. I think it’s wack but you can’t tell a private owner what to do.

Before you ask I don’t extend that to white owned establishments.

How am i telling him what to post? Do we not say people do too much on social media. Would this not be that example. From the guys with the guns to the potential landlord posting why he wouldn’t rent to them. Who is trying to run a business

i mean I said multiple times it’s wack. I get it you’re upset because I called you a coon I apologize. I think it’s wack but you can’t tell a private owner what to do.

Before you ask I don’t extend that to white owned establishments.

I'm not upset, it's just sad how scared you are to disagree with Race. "I think it's wack isn't an answer to a pretty direct question. Do you think he's wrong for not renting to the dude because of the photo?

How am i telling him what to post? Do we not say people do too much on social media. Would this not be that example. From the guys with the guns to the potential landlord posting why he wouldn’t rent to them. Who is trying to run a business

You gave your opinion on his post, but wanted to hold off giving your opinion on if he's wrong or not for not letting him rent.

I'm not upset, it's just sad how scared you are to disagree with Race. "I think it's wack isn't an answer to a pretty direct question. Do you think he's wrong for not renting to the dude because of the photo?

You gave your opinion on his post, but wanted to hold off giving your opinion on if he's wrong or not for not letting him rent.

If I say I think he’s wrong will that satisfy you? It couldn’t be reasonably inferred by my comments. You knew my stance before you asked it seems like but to you if race said it than to you that’s the only reason why I agree. That shit is wack. Been literally in mad threads with the same views since I came to the site. But in your mind it’s only because of race. Even gave a full explanation on why the shit was wack.

Nah I dig it. I like these a-ha moments and applaud those with interesting screen names. I'm not that creative with them so I respect it.

Back on the IC my name was Charles2, lol. That's how far my creativity in screen names go, lol.

Somebody gets it. But lurk didn’t finish high school at P.S. 118 and koncept is literally hell bent on being stubborn

Back