Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Soooo...buy now or dont even touch it?
Man, idk, I'm waiting until someone smarter than me can assess the situation, lol. I'm seeing some people say that it's good, and others are saying to dump it. Right now, I don't even want to look at my portfolio. it's weird that a company would announce something like this when so much of the market is already hurting, though.

This is the attitude guys anyone can follow the crowd when the market is going up but only the real opportunists know to take advantage when the markets are down and the headlines are being written about other things. I almost feel to put another bag in but i put in a couple already during january and february. Gonna see how the next couple of weeks play out. If the market keeps dipping the temptation will be too great!

@Sion

Why do Rich people get such crazy tax cuts? wouldnt they still be way richer than everyone even if they paid the same percentage in taxes?

Apple looks like a buy right now too
This is the attitude guys anyone can follow the crowd when the market is going up but only the real opportunists know to take advantage when the markets are down and the headlines are being written about other things. I almost feel to put another bag in but i put in a couple already during january and february. Gonna see how the next couple of weeks play out. If the market keeps dipping the temptation will be too great!

TRUE DAT.

GE has been dropping for WEEKS. Last I checked this Morning, the shares are about $12 or so. We know it won't remain at that amt for long, though. Definitely time to take advantage of them as well.

Any of yall still have Cruise line stocks? Have you seen any movement on your positions since vaccinations started?

Holdin on the ones I got wit CCL and RCL. No real big movements...yet. Hopefully that all changes come summer. The more people vaccinated...the better..

Back