Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Ohmars

3FQ8dR.gif

We all know you're from Houston. How was it growing up in the H-Town? I've been on this earth long enough to know a lot of the baddest chicks in this country come from Tx, do you think that's by coincidence or do you think there's a reason behind it?​

We all know you're from Houston. How was it growing up in the H-Town? I've been on this earth long enough to know a lot of the baddest chicks in this country come from Tx, do you think that's by coincidence or do you think there's a reason behind it?​
I was born in Houston but moved to Indianapolis when I was 7-14, when my parents split up. So, I didn't really grow up here.
Houston is big as fuck, takes at the minimum of 20 min to get anywhere. Some of the best food city in America, a little of everything
To the baddies, everything is bigger in Texas my nigga

I believe you said you quit or was fired from your last gig, have you got a new job since? What's your career path/plans?​

Yeah I got shit canned.
I'm still looking but I found a gig through a temp agency accounting for a project related to the flood.

Right now I'm just looking for a good company to learn and grow in. Houston has two industries that drive it, oil & gas and medical. I ideally I want to land in either in medical or real estate, less volatile markets.
Once I'm settled in a company I plan to pursue my CPA.

U said your parents split during your childhood. Have you noticed how that affected your relationships or your outlook on relationships in your adulthood?

U said your parents split during your childhood. Have you noticed how that affected your relationships or your outlook on relationships in your adulthood?

I learned at a young age from my parents on again off again relationship is that people don't change unless they want to. I live by that rule of thumb.

Aight, now let's get to the bottom of the shit. Are you really tryna get with Rem or are you shootin to get under AP's skin?​

Aight, now let's get to the bottom of the shit. Are you really tryna get with Rem or are you shootin to get under AP's skin?​
In trying to marry (the lovely) @Remedy !!

Originally I was/am trying to get to know/e-cuff (the lovely) Remedy. She's sexy, artistic, funny, down to earth, and a little freaky. What's not to like.

So I start launch cannon balls over her bow. I knew nothing of her and AwfulPersonality21.
I PM her and she sweetly curves a nigga and tells me her and AllProgesterone21 are a thing. I respect her so I respect that.

So now it's just all joke. But, in the words of Nelly
" I'm just kidding like Jason.... unless you gonna do it"
:icu:

I noticed you said "I respect her so I respect that" instead of "i respect them" lol

What's really up with the Ohmars vs AP "e-beef"? Is it all jokes or do you really not fuck with him?​

I noticed you said "I respect her so I respect that" instead of "i respect them" lol

What's really up with the Ohmars vs AP "e-beef"? Is it all jokes or do you really not fuck with him?​
I don't know him personally at all so there's no beef what so ever.

I think he once said I'm the opposite of him, that pretty much sums it's up.

We are very similar in taste, word to (the lovely) Remedy. We, for the most part, have the same taste in music, tv, and movies. Our personalities are just opposites.
He's the super hero in the villan. Opposite ends of the same coin. Some of the shit he types I couldn't imagine a grown ass man saying. But there he is, the geico caveman himself.

The nigga asked me and Chitown on two separate occasions of something turned us on :huh:
What part of the game is that.

But all in all AbusedParticipant21 is an all right dude, in small doses. And most of the shit I be talking is jokes.

In trying to marry (the lovely) @Remedy !!

Originally I was/am trying to get to know/e-cuff (the lovely) Remedy. She's sexy, artistic, funny, down to earth, and a little freaky. What's not to like.

So I start launch cannon balls over her bow. I knew nothing of her and AwfulPersonality21.
I PM her and she sweetly curves a nigga and tells me her and AllProgesterone21 are a thing. I respect her so I respect that.

So now it's just all joke. But, in the words of Nelly
" I'm just kidding like Jason.... unless you gonna do it"
:icu:
Way to go!

Back