Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

but real shit, seeing Black liberals go all in on this "$1400+600 = $2000" stimulus business proves yall are NOT going to hold these ppl accountable or push them to the left. like everything yall said in the election thread was complete bullshit (not surprised)

like, what will it take for y'all to get that y'all deserve more than that? what will it take to admit that a lie was sold to millions of GA voters in the senate elections? you don't run an ad that features a $2,000 check and then tell people that "well actually, we meant $1400".

this sort of thing is why I'm so passionate about popular education. b/c if we can't even get people who see themselves as being on our side to put pressure on the biden administration on this, then what chance we got for the pro act or universal single-payer healthcare?

It's just wild to see so many people willing to swallow so much in order to be loyal to their political team jersey. the thought that the next four years will be full of this is frustrating

look

we kno we deserve more, still waitin on that 40 acres & a mule

but if history has shown us anything in this country, we gon have to take it cuz they ain't givin us shit

Now if we can just keep these folks in this thread and outside of threads where actual objective and substantive discussions occur we’ll be ok.

Thanks for setting this thread up @Race Jones !

you brought your ass in here because you want and need my attention. a lot of yall dont have shit going on on and off this forum so your only entertainment is getting into it with me or taking cheap ass shots in hopes of getting abw likes from other grown ass men.

@TheNightKing

Last edited:
you brought your ass in here because you want and need my attention. a lot of yall dont have shit going on on and off this forum so your only entertainment is getting into with me or taking cheap ass shots in hopes of getting abw likes from other grown ass men.

@TheNightKing
It took 15 pages for me to even know this thread existed.

Ain’t nobody thinking about you dear, lol.

Now let’s see who can go the longest without quoting, @ing, or reacting to the other.

Bet money you’ll lose.

lol at lickin random ass shots... piss off @Race Jones I wasnt even in here like that fussin wit yo ass. You dont dictate shit round here. You could just say you miss gettin thrashed around in debates and skip the nonsense if you wanted to argue bout somethin wit me

lmao @ thrashed.

you niggas say the same tired shit in every thread.

be glad i even bless yall stupid niggas with my presence

It took 15 pages for me to even know this thread existed.

Ain’t nobody thinking about you dear, lol.

Now let’s see who can go the longest without quoting, @ing, or reacting to the other.

Bet money you’ll lose.

now just lie and say you didnt know the thread existed.

eat a dick

Yeah, it definitely wasn't a misstep.

I don't know if they were outright lying or being purposefully vague, but I do know they have too many people in the background working on messaging for something like this to just be an accident.
Symone Sanders knows better..

You just posted articles from 2010, 2012 and 2015 all out of order and to no actual point. And guess what... if you wanted to marry your boyfriend before Obama you coudn't... but after Obama... you can. So what's your beef?

Explain this "beef" that you speak of. Facts are facts. You want them in alphabetical order by author too??

And granted I was gone for the weekend, but you people normally don't take a few hours to respond when we reveal blunt facts about barry. Within the 1st hour there's someone like you w/ they head stuck so far up his azz crying about the truth, due to you not comprehending fact from fiction. Knock it off playin' coy.

- Gavin Newsom contradicting his own covid-orders and dining out in public (French Laundry Restaurant)

- Lori Lightfoot gets haircut defying covid-orders

- Nanci Pelosi maskless at hair salon. The salons were supposed to be closed due to pandemic related state and local ordinances. No surprise the salon owner closed due to death threats.

- Democrat mayor Michael Hancok tweeting to the masses to avoid travel due to the plannedemic, then gets caught flying (pass the potatoes, not covid)

Aaron Rodgers chastises politicians for not ‘following their own rules’ with COVID

Rodgers said it’s hypocrisy of those in the political spotlight to not follow the restrictions that they themselves put in place.

“I mean they put these rules in place … they’re not even following their own rules,” he said on the show. “How many people have gotten caught? Don’t travel, don’t leave the state. Oh, here’s so-and-so on a vacation. Oh, here’s so-and-so at a salon. Don’t eat out at a restaurant unless you’re wearing a mask and separate. Oh, here’s a picture of the governor of California violating those rules. Oh, public schools are closed but I can send my kids to a private school in person. It’s like, I mean, for us to count on the government to help us out is becoming a joke at this point.”

Explain this "beef" that you speak of. Facts are facts. You want them in alphabetical order by author too??

And granted I was gone for the weekend, but you people normally don't take a few hours to respond when we reveal blunt facts about barry. Within the 1st hour there's someone like you w/ they head stuck so far up his azz crying about the truth, due to you not comprehending fact from fiction. Knock it off playin' coy.

So I ask "what's your beef?" and your response is 'Explain this "beef" that you speak of.'?

That was my question to you, dillweed.

All that other shit i ain't reading.

So I ask "what's your beef?" and your response is 'Explain this "beef" that you speak of.'?

That was my question to you, dillweed.

All that other shit i ain't reading.

Yeah.

Cause facts are facts. Not beef. And your attitude/name-calling won't stop nothing.

Then don't read it.

Back