Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Bruh.. in all seriousness... you just learned not to sleep with your contact lenses in. You're going through growing pains that a lot of us already been through. You're a rookie in this shit. But carry on... it's cute to see you kids think you know something new.
tenor.gif

I agree with the $1400+$600 crowd.
But if people can successfully argue for $2600, I've no reason to knock more free money.

Keep in mind that Joe Biden has already stated that this won't be the last relief package. We should be expecting on in March or April too.

This is like your deadbeat dad telling you he's going to give you $100 for your birthday and he hands you $50.

You're thinking wtf I thought you said $100
and he's like yeah it is $100, I gave you $50 on Christmas already.

There was no indication of combining $1400 and $600 and if it was it definitely wasn't clearly stated or defined

I believe Biden was being intentionally misleading to remain bipartisan. Fuck that and make no mistake $2k isn't enough. There are people out here really struggling
Pay attention to the news, this was pretty much discussed daily thats how I knew off the bat what it was. Lol we all want more money but shit was discussed over and over. When Trump wanted the 2000 dollar stimulus even then it was discussed it would be a add on.

sequence of events: 2K vs $600, then $1,400 round up, which failed. then it was a mantra in GA “elect us & we’ll send you 2k”.

no mention of 1,400 in all the GA election campaign.

Ris wins this debate again.

I’m not mad that it’s not $2000, but I do agree that’s what the ran on. I think the package Dems put out there is a good package. I just don’t know where they get the republican votes to pass the money with minimum wage increases and tax credits tied to it.

thats all im saying. its not much of a debate

I’m not mad that it’s not $2000, but I do agree that’s what the ran on. I think the package Dems put out there is a good package. I just don’t know where they get the republican votes to pass the money with minimum wage increases and tax credits tied to it.

If Dems are on the same page in the house and senate with regards to the agenda and getting shit done there wouldnt be much need for Republican votes would there? Unless one of those conservative dems go rogue they should be able to pass whatever they want while theyre in power. Whether that happens or not is yet to be seen.

I guess time will tell

but funny how i make a seperate thread to speak on certain issues and like flies to shit, yall follow me in here ????????

yall really dont know what to do without me as i get threads popping

just admit yall really fuck with the kid more than you let on.

its cool, a lot of ppl do ...

:tuh:

Semantics. Niggas arguing semantics over 600$

wake uppppppppp

what’s going happen to all these poor people struggling to rebound on the other side of this? Are they about to starve niggas off the island? Could poor pilgrims actually be more concerned with their survival than whatever goofy racist speculation being fed thru CNN and thats why they acting out?

YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO WIN. You wanted niggas to stay home and not give dems their vote. So you were good with $600. But now you mad at $2000 total.

:niggaa:

This shit is ridiculous.

that has nothing to do with what dems campaigned on??? im sorry youre having trouble connecting the dots here as i know critical thinking is not your strong suit.

outside of my own personal ideas on the AMERICAN gov, dems campaigned on $2000 stimulus checks.

not $1400

thats it and thats all

Semantics. Niggas arguing semantics over 600$

wake uppppppppp

what’s going happen to all these poor people struggling to rebound on the other side of this? Are they about to starve niggas off the island? Could poor pilgrims actually be more concerned with their survival than whatever goofy racist speculation being fed thru CNN and thats why they acting out?

white ppl wilding is as american as apple pie and it has little to do with survival and more to do with keeping these racist institutions intact that have been killing and railroading Black ppl for years

j6 was about perserving yt supremacy. nothing more, nothing less.

From my understanding he has called for regular order. Meaning this bill will need 10 republicans to vote yes. This could take months to pass. Unless he already has the republican votes lined up.

He also doesn’t need the 10 votes, but he wants the 10 votes. lol

I thought there was a process for passing things with a simple majority vote though?

With the pandemic surging and the economy shedding jobs, Democrats have signaled that they are prepared to pass legislation without Republican votes. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), the incoming chairman of the Senate Budget Committee, has said he wants to move aggressively to pass a bill via the budget process known as “reconciliation,” which only requires a majority vote in the Senate. Some budget experts say that an increase in the minimum wage would be rejected by Senate parliamentarians if attempted through reconciliation.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/01/15/biden-stimulus-gop/

Sounds like... as usual.. this is the Dems game to lose. If they have the majority.. the only way they can fuck this up is one of those conservative dems not holding the line

Back