Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You didn't want the dems so you didn't want the entire 2k. You were good with just $600.

I dont want any of these mfers! that still doesnt mean folks cant call out these ppls lies ???????? youre fucking slow yo

pls carry your stupid ass on. worry about whats happening in your own backyard. always speaking over Black americans

know your place loser

and oh your broke ass works at an underground juke joint, you should be pushing for more money too. dumb ass niggas always willing to suck these white politicans asses.

again, embarrassing

and oh your broke ass works at an underground juke joint, you should be pushing for more money too. dumb ass niggas always willing to suck these white politicans asses.

again, embarrassing

I work and pay taxes and vote all separate from that investment which has allowed me to receive proper covid benefits. I don't just
sit on my ass and complain.

You don't want to go down that road. Lol. You'll get embarrassed.

imagine defending receiving less money ??????? a bunch of fucking idiots

im gone

I don't think anyone is defending it like "that's all the money we deserve!!"

jus the majority of folks comprehension is that if you already got $600, $1,400 more is otw & if you haven't received $600 yet $2,000 will be given at once

She's really hung up on the $1,400 because she wasn't smart enough to understand the messaging or basic math.

Either way nobody is getting more than $2,000 for a single individual so she's really just upset because some people are going to get two checks totaling $2,000 instead of one.

This is the equivalent of being upset that the ATM gave you your $100 in 20's instead of a single $100 bill.

I'm pretty sure at grocery stores the limit on cash back on a single transaction is $50. I usually never get more than $40. Most of the time if I'm getting cash back I usually just get $20.

Sometimes it's a $20 bill and sometimes I get it in 5's and 10's but 100% of the time I get my $20.

That's what she's hung up on. She's mad because she's not getting her change in a single $20 bill. She has to get 5's and 10's and I guess that's just too much math for The Queen.

Simple “yes or no“ question.....

She gets uncomfortable and squirms and dances around the question.

SMH

IF.... it were only that simple.
Even if she wanted that shit with all her heart. She can't say that shit.
She ain't got the power to just say that shit and make it happen. This is politics dog. Its a mad hustle game.
You can't show your hand til you got all the cards to play it.

Back