Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Jon B vs The Weeknd (jon b advances)

Who U Got?

• Jon B

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • The Weeknd

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
I'll except that, I guess it's all about preference. Ima dark mf at times lol so I relate to alot of weeknd's content (breakups, not trusting, fuck love type songs) and I know that's not for everybody. If you're looking for love songs, that's not really his aim so far in his career, but he's provided a nice balance, with songs u can party and dance to (if u cant dance to "feel it coming" idk what to tell u lol) to the relationship joints.

Aww mane, it's all gravy

U know me breh it's nothing but barbershop talk wit me and I'ma back up my stuff up with receipts with my opinion to try and make a good presentation on why I place one over the other.

Jon B aint got a Feel It Coming!!

The weekend can't get yo party/cookout/graduation party/wedding reception/card game/game night/tail gate/evening ride home etc like @ 1:42 either

Madea/Pa-pa/Uncle/Pastor's wife etc can all get some of that action on the dance flo breh Lol

lmaoooooooooooooooooo dont come in here actin like Jon B be dancing like C Breezy in this mf lol That song will jam at any BBQ nigga lol

And that's a Cac on top of that, dropping heat like that..

Take, take, take our time

Breh, The weekend aint seeing that shit breh. The lyrics breh, Day and Night with him and The weekend

Do you hear what this nigga is saying in this shit Lol, play this on a ride home somewhere with yo lady/chick in the car, watch her while it's playing and smile LMAOOOO

:whew:

196157.gif

I don't only listen to rnb when I'm ready to have sex lol Even MJ had songs like Billie Jean and Dirty Diana. There's gotta be a balance b.

:scust2: Nigga who playing Billie Jean when they trying to get them panties off.

The Weeknd....
Real life
Losers
Acquainted
The first half of his first album rolls.
Dirty Diana cover.
Weeknd it is.

Jon b was phoney as shit....

Y'all my age, but y'all geeking.... That nigga was corny as fuck yo....

What I'm saying is, this was the time of golden rnb....

Groups was hot,, females was hot, and the solo artist game was deep for men too

Tell me what year he was ever top 10??

Every year he was "hot" there were at least 15 acts better than him....

Dude was never the man.... He was a phoney nigga...

Niggaz like tank, Joe,case and even tyreese was shitting all over Jon B

I take Jamie fox over Jon b

Nigga did a duet with Chico debarge b

That shit was rocking regardless...

And happily ever after like a top wedding song going on 20 years

Let be serious for a sec and ask, does WeekND even sing?

Seriously, is he even outchea making r&b cuts or is he harmony rapping over trap beats?

I know I ain't the biggest Jon B fan, he will NOT be getting my vote again BUT against Weeknd? Shit I figured his was a no brainer

Back